Queens

...Mr han: i present you the new "MAFIA QUEENS"
So please welcome

*liza as lioness*

"the Hecker"

*Jeni as pink eagle*

"the killing expert"

And the last but not the least

*Y/n as black flamingo*

"The ruthless and merciless and NOW our main "MAFIA QUEEN".

Everyone started clapping and mr han was looking at us with a big smile.

Mr han: As we know the "kingfishers" (name of the group, mr han's group)
Always has a rule the worthy will get it's place, so today i announce the girls as the mafia queens. And i would love to take my leave from the mafia King. I hope i have worked nicely.(smiles)

Now i would love to litsen some words from my dearest girls and i am proud to see them here.

Y/n POV

I never seen mr han that happy, this person is literally giving the place of which each mafia desire for and he still smiling.i hope my dad was my like this too( felt sad. And then Mr han call us. I went first to give speech.

POV End

Y/n : back then 2 years when i was laying on the bench of the park in cold that time somebody picked me up, i was scared, i got kidnapped but Mr han was there he asked me what happened but i asked him to leave me i was helpless. He just give me some food and warmness which I needed. After some days i again met him and that was the day when everything changed. He asked me that just join us and everything will be fine. Guess what everything turned really good. I was hopeless because i could not do anything for my one and only family and with no choice i choose to go with him. He took care of me and as well as my only family's. I worked hard for 2 and half years and today because of mr han i am standing here. I love what i am doing today and about me han i want him always by my side. Thankyou (i felt tears in my eyes)

Y/n POV
And then jeni and liza said. Some words. Liza and jeni has spend more time there then me jeni spent 1 and half year and liza spent 2 year for practice and i just 1. And then started getting missions i end my practice fast because they said i learned what i have to learn.

Liza said: i have spent my 5 years here to come here only and i am standing here today thankyou very much everyone.

Her words was different. She didn't said to much but that was like she wanted something else. I ingnored the this thing and went to drink.
After party we arrived home and went to our bed but then i checked my phone which was off because of undercover party there was no camera or phone allowed, it is because so that no body get our information.

There was so many missed calls of jissoo and taeyung and massages too i don't know who gave my number to taeyung. "Aahh!! ofcourse my sister." Then i called her without checking the time.

Y/n: hello?

Jissoo: where the fvck are you? i checked our house, jeni and jisi house, your office and your office's home. I called you but your phone was off i could not even check your location, i was going to police station. where the fvck were you?
(she said angrily and so fast in one go. And at the last started breathing heavily because of speaking that fast)

Y/n thought: (she was going to police to ask if you can find the "MAFIA QUEEN" how funny!! I was in my thoughts, then she completed her Rap and then i spoke)

Y/n: ohh calm down i was just.... somewhere busy.(i lied) and just got free so called you.

Jissoo: what? You just got free you know what is the time?

Y/n :no? What is...(shit it's 2 am i should have checked the time before calling her nooo why me??)

Jissoo: it's is 2 am and from what you just got free at this time ? And not only you jeni and liza's phone was also switched off.

Y/n: uhhh....i-i had a project so we were doing it. W-we have to complete it before morning so this why we switch of our phone and started w-working. Yeah (aah i love my mind i made a best story on the spot )

Jissoo: were you working under ground?

Y/n: what?( I screamed) un-underground? What underground who told you about it from where you got to know about this???!!( I was panicking)

Jissoo: if you will be nowhere to found so i would think that you have any underground room or basement where you are working?

Y/n thought: wait she doesn't know.
the word underground, undercover always feel like mafia so i thought she is talking about my mafia work. I took deep breath and relaxed myself

Jissoo:Hlloo???!!!

Y/n :ahh yeah I'll talk to you later. Bye good night.

Jissoo: wait litsen to me. where are you?

Y/n: i am at jeni and liza's house.

Jissoo: I'll come there tomorrow i wanna talk.

Y/n: why you love them more right(rudely) and why you care where am I. I only give pain(in low voice and playing with fingers)

Jissoo: forget that.(in low voice) i wanna do shopping for my.......

Y/n: marrige?

Jissoo:no no not my marriage we are doing engagement and later we will decide the date of marriage.

Y/n: why? what happened suddenly?(confused)

Jissoo: i-i wanted to spend time with you before my marriage. You know i am being so rude with you i wanted to stay with you....

Y/n: we will talk about it later by.

Jissoo: meet you Tomorrow bye.

Y/n:hm

Y/n POV

(Mr han:
"What will she do when she know the truth about you"?)

Aah i don't know? I stayed in my deep thought.
What if she knew about it by someone else and specially by dad?(sighs)

"She need to know i am mafia i don't wanna lose her because of my lie...........will tell her sooner or later" (sighs)

🎈