Kidnapped by family (27)

Tae text y/n ~

Tae
When will you come apple?

Y/n:
Soon:)

Tae:
I am waiting :D

Y/n smiles while going home and looking at the massage sent by tae.

Y/n reaches home~

Y/n: bro?

Tae: you home? (From kitchen)
Sit on the table i will I grab ice cream for you

Y/n: okay (Smiles)

Y/n eating Ice cream.

Tae: y/n can you spend your all time with me only. Till jissoo doesn't come. I wanted to spend time with you.

Y/n:. (shocked) um....y-yeah.

Tae: then text to your friends that , jeni and Liza that you will not come for a week till jissoo is not coming.

Y/n: i also wanted to do this (smiles) i will text them "only call me when it is too urgent".

Tae: tell them you may switch off your phone too because the place i am planning that may be with no network.

Y/n: huh....ummm.....(thinks)

Tae: you trust me y/n right?

Tae's heart was pumping really fast for the answer.

Y/n: now......i do (smile and text jeni)

Tae pov~

She is trusting me but i am going to break it again. Is this right? If she did that then i will ask her why she did that. And once she ask for apology then i may forgive her. But she deserves not to get my apology, more. I have to choose between my sister and my friend today and this is so hard.
I was thinking suddenly y/n spoke.

Tae POV end

Y/n:
"I thought i would be alone when jissoo go. But i am not feeling alone now." (Big smile)

Tae: (feels bad) hmm.

Y/n: umm bro i wanted to tell you something. It is about Jaso......
.....aaahhh......

Y/n POV

He was looking at me sadly all the time. Then i decided to tell him about Jason as no one was home expect us. But I suddenly felt someone injected me in my neck. I looked back and got up at same time. That was sugga. He injected me.
I looked at tae and he was looking at me sadly. Then suddenly Mr Kim, and jinn also appeared.
I had no idea what they did then i spoke.

"What was that?" I yell at them.

"It was drug from which you will lost your consciousness" sugga answered me with smirk.

"What? But why" y/n ask while holding where they injected her.

"You don't need to know about it. For now sleep" jinn answered.

He was coming closer to me. And i was feeling dizzy. now maybe there injection is working. I was scared as my doctor strictly told me to not to have any drug inside my body.

I was walking backward from them but then i felt more dizzy and i fall on the floor. The last think i saw tae coming closer to me and sat next to me while holding my hand, While i was closing my eyes. "Betrayed again" this is all i felt. And i gues my tear fell on my cheak. A hand wiped my tear that was tae's. Then everything went dark.

Y/n POV end

Mr Kim: take her to basement.

Tae: don't touch her. I 'll take her there.

Tae carry y/n and take her to basement he made her lay on the floor and tied her softly. And left.

Other side~

Jeni got the message from y/n and she was confuse that she never send this kind of massage but she ignores because she was happy that she is giving them chance and from this only her health can be fine.

Another side~

Jissoo and Kae in there flight.

Kae: you'll feel good jissoo.....

Jissoo: yeah. (Smiles)

Jissoo was little uncomfortable. She thought maybe that was because she came here with some new person. She ignores and tries to make herself comfortable.

Time skip~

Y/n POV

I opened my eyes i was laying on the floor in the dark room, maybe basement where usually they torture there enemies. Then i notice i was tied, my hands and my legs were tied and my mouth was sealed by tape. "Why did they do that?" I thought.
I tried to get up and sat with the support of wall. My body was paining. They must have add something more in drug. I don't know what is going to happened. Shitt!!! I forgot to take my medicine, i thought.......thought to tell that to tae but he...a tear escaped from my eye and same time someone came in the basement. I looked up and saw 4 of them mr kim, jinn, tae and sugga.
I looked at them with my old cold look. I don't think that i can trust tae again. He was looking cold yet worried. But now i hate this look, his face, There faces there voice and every thing about them.

One of there men came to me and remove the tape from my mouth as Mr Kim signed them to do that.

Y/n POV end

Y/n: i have to say that, you (tae) have nice acting skills.

Tae looks down.

Y/n: congratulations tae......you cheated me again. You broke me again (whisper with some tears)

Tae: y-yn just answer our questions and tell us the truth. Then we will continue the way we were. Trust me. (Concerned)

Y/n: you think i can trust you again tae? (Chuckles)

Y/n gets her cold look and look at mr kim. She said....

"Let's finish it fast. Tell me what you want?"

Mr kim: that's like my daughter.
So......tell me......

"did you kill jason?"

(Y/n's eye widened up)