Mr Kim's Plan (30)

Y/n POV

They told me to get ready i don't know why they told me this. Are they afraid for jissoo to know about me, or to know about them that we were doing this behind her back. All i know is........i am not having good feeling about this.

Well a while ago everything went black when maybe tae started to talk to me. I heard his voice and every thing went black and then i found my self in soo pain then i asked them for water which helped me, doctor was right. But what i did? i got unconscious, or another personality came out?
Shit! No way that should not happened in front of them.

Well......i am laying on the floor trying to gather my power so that i can get up.

Y/n POV end

Tae: why were you talking so nicely y/n? Do you think i will forgave you if you act cute?.

"Such a stupid bitch."
(She had no focus when he ask about why was she acting nice,"bitch" part was where she focused more)

"He called me bitch?" Y/n thought and looked at him.

Y/n knew whatever she did was unforgivable but she didn't thought about this part that tae will talk like this.

Y/n got up, her legs was shaking and body was paining.
She reached her room and took her medicine first she hide some of them in her clothes, if she need them.

She went out in living room and. Saw everyone in there, they were looking at her really coldly and some smirking. Mrs Kim was also there, then y/n saw jissoo who was sitting on the dinning table silently. Y/n went to jissoo she thought they told her about y/n secrets.

Y/n: jissoo you arrived....?

Jissoo: ohh hi y/n (not so excited, she used to be very excited before)

Y/n: everything fine?
(Y/n felt something weird in jissoo she was out of energy not even smiling like before.)

Jissoo: (she looks in her eyes for a while)
leave about me. what happened to you what are these wound!?

Y/n: t-this is nothing. I just.....fell from the staires.

Jissoo: W-What take care of yourself. These are too much...

(Y/n just nodded suddenly somebody knocked at door y/n noticed that sugga and mr kim was smirking.)

Jissoo went to take the door and told y/n to sit because of her wounds.

Jissoo: yes?

??: Hii i am from nearby police station. My name is inspector xyz.

"We are here to arrest miss kim y/n."

Jissoo: w-what??? You must have mistaken inspector. She is just a buisiness women.

Another side y/n hear him saying that they are here to arrest y/n. She noticed sugga and mr kim who are smirking at her now.

"So this was there surprise" y/n thought.

Inspector: mam miss kim y/n has killed mr Jason 3 years ago. She is also part of a mafia gang. We got these proofs against her. (Shows her photos)

Y/n was shocked that jissoo knew about them.

Mrs Kim: W-What?? (sees the proofs) (then looks at y/n)

Y/n this is not real right?.

Inspector: Arrest her.

Jissoo goes to y/n make her stand

"That's not reall y/n right?" Jissoo asked but y/n didn't answer.

Jissoo: y/n!!! Did you k-killed him???

Tae and jimmin was looking at her all the time.

Sugga: i can't believe you y/n. You are not saying anything means this is true? (Said On purpose)

Jissoo: y/n you are a buisiness women not a mafia this is the truth. Right? (Y/n looking down)

Jissoo: y/n i need you to tell me that you are not what he is saying. I can trust your words right know if you even lie to me.
(With teary eyes)

(Mrs Kim sat on the chair in shock)

Mr kim: stop it jissoo. I told you not to trust her blindly now see what you happened.

Jissoo: answer me y/n!!!(yells)
(Y/n stayed silent)

*Slap*

Jissoo: why did you do this yn
.....why?....why?.....(jissoo slaps yn)

You lied to me all the time and killed jason........We knew him...he was like our friend.

Inspector: we heard that she killed him, for one of her mission.

Jissoo eyes widened up and she slaps her again.

Y/n i hate you if anything of this is true. And you are not answering that means...(crying)

You always said you hate mafia and now you are one of them. (In low voice)

Y/n: i choose that for you.....(in low voice)

Jissoo: do not drag me in your sins y/n. You are a murderer, most importantly a murderer of a person who was like our family.

Mrs Kim was in shock and sitting on the chair, Tae was crying silently, jimmin was also hurt, sugga was happy for whatever happening with y/n but also sad while thinking about Jason, y/n was crying silently, mr Kim was happy that y/n is losing in front of him, jinn was silent but felt sad because of these situations.

Jissoo: inspector take her away from here and make sure that she will get a nice punishment.
(Looks at y/n)

"And y/n, i don't wanted to see your face ever. I hope we will never see each other again"

Y/n's eyes widened up

Y/n: No! Jissoo, don't say this. Look i am sorry please don't say this i will change my work. But please.

Inspector: take her.

(They took her and y/n was screaming jissoo's name but jissoo ingnored. They took y/n to the police station.)

Jissoo break down and tear fall down from her cheeks. Tae came to her and hugged her.

Nobody is talking to anyone every thing is silent in the House.

Flashback~

Sugga: police? Mr Kim you want to give her to police? No way! I want her to suffer in front of me every minute.

Mr Kim: you know what sugga, what i observed....she is not old like before she is now work under the mafia and she is strong she can physically handle pain. But do you know about mental pain. That is bigger then any other pain.

Jinn: what are you going to do?

Mr Kim: call the near by inspector give them money and tell them my plan.

Tae: and what is your plan.

Mr Kim: after some days jissoo will come, we will call inspector at the same time with these proofs and they will arrest her........

Sugga: i will not let her go there she will live happily there....

Mr Kim: not happily. She never told to jissoo about her work. And what do you think it will look like when jissoo see her gatting arrest and "mainly when jissoo know that y/n is a mafia and a murderer. Jissoo will hate Y/n"

Y/n will never be able to tolerate this pain. And that is where you can have your revenge.

"Seeing her in pain"

Tae: that's a great idea....

Jimmin : are you serious you are saying this???(tae ignores)

Sugga: that is seriously a nice idea.

Flashback ends~