y/n at the bar with jinn

??: She still has not came and it is already morning.
(This unknown person is same person from before)

Mr han: let's take her time till tonight. (Said sadly and went to his room)

??: Do they really need to do this? Can't they just let her go. Am i not perfect?, am i not fine? I have spent More time here but....they still give more priority to her...aahhh...i do love y/n, i love her like my own sister but if someone come in between my success then.............i will not see who it is.

Time skip~

??: (Was deep in thought and someone suddenly came)

??: Suga? What are you doing here?

Suga: just to do a deal.

??: What deal.

Suga: you know we both want same thing. Our path is same, so when it is same then why don't we help each other?

??: You mean y/n? (Suga nods)
But she already went to jail and her sister also knows about jason... isn't it enough. She is already in pain.

Suga: i want more! She killed jason. I thought tae will help me in this to take revenge but no he just chose his bitch sister over jason who was their for him all time. And jimmin he thinks there must be a reason for what she did. You know i don't give a shit about this. Now i will do it alone.

??: What are you planning to do?

Suga: i will kill her.

??: And why you think that i will help you in this?

Suga: don't you want her position? And i also got to know that she has to chose Between her family and Kingfishers. I also have contacts.

??:(thinks for a while)
well, i am damn sure that she will chose her family, If she do that, then i have nothing to do with you and if she chose Kingfishers then......we will talk.

Suga: i am sure you will call me (Suga left)

Another side

Y/n was thinking about how to kill Kae and more things. Well obviously she will not let him go.

Y/n POV

What should I chose? my family or Kingfishers. Mr han helped me with everything but they will also understand if i chose my family. I don't know how long will I live(chuckles), but i want to live happily with jissoo and with "my family" (whisper) i couldn't have that love in my life i want that now.
I think now i should think about myself Jeni is right.
(She was in her thought and suddenly someone enters)

Jeni: why i am right?

Y/n: i though you forgot me.

Jeni: how can I?

Y/n: afcorse you are not talking to me and it is obvious.

Jeni: you know i am just busy with so many things.

Y/n: i Know (she hugs her)
I missed you.

Jeni: hm. Are you taking your sessions? I told hoseuk about this is he taking you there time to time?

Y/n: yeah jeni. He is doing it nicely.

Jeni: good. And how's your health? Is is getting better right or you are still taking tension?

Y/n: um...y-yeah it is good.

Jeni: nice (smiles)

Y/n: (she lays on her lap and jeni starts caressing her hair. Y/n felt like home)
"Jeni?"

Jeni: hm?

Y/n: you will never leave me right?

Jeni: hm. Why you asked?

Y/n: just asked. I want you and liza by my side always.(hugs her tightly)

Jeni: i will be there for you always. (Kisses her forehead)
(Y/n giggles)

Jeni: you know there is so different between now's y/n and that y/n who starts killing people. You look so dangerous that time.

Y/n : i know....(smirks)

Well i have not met liza perfectly. last i met her on mafia party day not after that, it's been to long when we spent time together. She was also being weird after i became mafia queen.
Is it because i got big position?
(She whispered)

Jeni: what?!! Um.. Honestly i also felt that.
Ugh....leave it y/n tell me what were you doing? (Hugs her more tightly)

Y/n: just nothi- (she got a call)
Wait.
(She ended the call)

Jeni: what?

Y/n: mr Kim is calling me. don't know why? I hope jissoo is fine.
I am going okay. see you!

Jeni: aah... y/n have thought about that. What you will chose?

Y/n: uh Yeah.

Jeni: look just tell me what you decided i will not judge you. I can understand you.

Y/n: i am thinking to chose my family. I love mr han but i am thinking to be with my family till my health is not good atleast.

Jeni: i love your decision. I want your health to be okay. I don't care about anything else. Okay?

Y/n: thankyou (smile and left)

Y/n went to club because she wanted to spend some time alone. She decided to do whatever she want to do. she wanna have some alcohol and cigarette so she is just sitting in club, she was feeling the smoke of cigarette in her lungs and then blow that out then she drank som vodka.

Y/n: it has been so long when i have smoked. Aahh. I missed it.

(Smoking is injurious to health. do not smoke. It just a story)

Suddenly y/n saw someone at the VIP area and it was Jinn who was kissing someone.

Y/n: my eyes! (She rolled her eyes and kept on feeling her alcohol.)

But she suddenly saw him again and her eyes widened up.
She saw that, that girl took a knife out and tried to stab jinn.

Y/n: "Bitch" (whispers)
________________________