bottle of glass

"where is y/n!?" Jeni shouted at Mike "m-mam i tried to find her. Her whole family is their. She left with her family but only three of them are home. I don't know what happened there. They are not letting me in also jissoo is not responding to my calls and messages i think something bad has happened".

"Fvck" hoseuk cursed. "Have we again lost her?" He said angrily with dissapointment.

Y/n POV

I was at the hills. It was so deep. Like what if i just jump and end this. You know no one will find out what happened. Where i went? But what if they again try to attack my sister and i can't let my father, my 'brother' stay with her.

"Why?" I laughed i was so stupid to understand i more laughed. I laughed how funny it is. I know i looks like a crazy person but i just can't stop. I have no words to explain. I am just fvcked. Everyone is lier. That is it. I don't wanna think about anything because right now i am just trying to decide should i jump or face the situation. Well jumping is easy option ig.

"If you come and hug me, that will be the better option". Said a man with beautiful voice, it was Jimini.
I turned my head with a bit happiness but there was no one. "Wait, was that my imagination? And it was jimmin?" i smiled unknowingly. Why am I smiling.

"Well i decided, they want fight right? So let them taste my revenge."

_________

Flashback

Malta sips his alcohol and says  "i can't believe, someone can be that against there own blood" mr Kim sips his drink. "You know, you can not hide anything from me i know the very real reason behind this. You seriously snaching everything which can give her happiness her company, her sister and now her brother and friends. I have to say you are a player"Malta says.
"Property was the real reason right" said Suga but Malta denied. "Then?" Suga said with confused look. "Me, he and han. We were working under Kingfishers."
You mean mr han, who is ex mafia king now? Asked Suga. "Yes, we all three was pretty nice together, everything was great but 1 day, that time's Kingfisher's mafia king decided to choose new mafia king. He chose 3 of us but the main was han. We couldn't accept that and we started fighting over things. He used to Show that he is the best. We both left Kingfishers and started our own mafia. Unfortunately mine didn't work so i started a company which was pretty nice, we actually sells drugs and weapons but for world we just are a toy company. Suga laughs.
"What?" Said Malta. "Your company is a toy company i can't believe." Asked Suga while laughing. "Shut up! Can I continue now" said Malta and Suga nodded while hiding his laugh. "His mafia worked and he comes in top mafia. We also decided to end Kingfishers he hates han this is why he Started hating y/n more and more. Malta said. "Okay. So now just you 2 friends are left together". Suga asked. "No. no. we aren't friend we are just together because right now our enemy is same. We can kill each other for even 1 dollar". Malta laughed and suga made o sound while being little shocked.

You done? I am leaving and keep your eyes on y/n. Said mr Kim. Well i know she is so smart. Why not she is your daughter. He said and mr Kim left with cold face.

In his way to home mr Kim got a call from unknown number.

hello? Mr Kim said "Stop doing this to my daughter." Said person. han? I never saw your daughter. Mr Kim recognise him
i am talking about y/n she is my daughter. Said han
"how dare you to say that?" Said mr kim
what the heck even are you huh? She is my daughter now stay away from her. Answered mr han. huh! Ig you never had kids this is why. you are trying to snatch my daughter. Stated mr Kim. daughter? She finds her father in me you stupid. And which father wants there kids to die? Huh? Tell me. Asked mr han shut up and get lost. Angrily said mr kim