Can't bear it anymore (34)

Hoseuk's POV

I left that place to take medicine for y/n i suddenly got a call from jenni.

Hoseuk: hii.

Jeni: how's y/n, after talking to her family? (Worried)

Hoseuk: she is not good,and as usual not talking at all.

(While unlocking and then entering the car)

"You know what happened there?" (Confused) Asked to jeni.

(While finding the medicine)

Jeni: no but i am sure something wrong must have happened. So, i asked,....
Well, Where are you both, are you with her?

Hoseuk: no actually i am in the parking to take y/n's medicine from the car.

Jeni: ooh

Hoseuk: but can't find the medicine. She said they are in the car.

Jeni: In which one car are you finding it?

Hoseuk: with whatever car she left the police station.

(Still trying to find them)

Jeni: but how her medicines can be in that car, in my information she left in mr han's driver's car. So how her medicines can be in there.

Hoseuk: what! But she said.........?
wait....Did she send me on purpose? SHIT!!!

Hoseuk run to roof top.

Jeni: hoseuk, after....all those things happened in her house, it is not safe to leave her alone. Go to her.

Hoseuk: i am going (breathing heavily)

Other side~

Y/n jumps from the rooftop.

but suddenly someone hold y/n's hand, pull her back and pin her to the wall.

y/n: jimmin? ( In low voice)

Few moments before~

jimmin POV

Since y/n left the house i was following her because i was feeling weird to leave her alone. I thought now as she has a "boyfriend" so why am I worring but because of an unknown reason i followed them. They didn't notice me because they are soo into their problem. I know she is so tense. But as everyone said "she deserves this" after thinking this i ignored her tensed face and continued following her for no reason.

I was hiding behind the water tanks and litsening them. I could hear them clearly. Y/n was not answering hoseuk's questions i felt happy that she is ignoring him.
Y/n looks okay. Maybe she really doesn't care she has emotionless face otherwise a normal girl would cry over this for like a day most probably. And here Hoseuk is consoling her about what happened, i thought someone please tell him that she doesn't care.

Well, I should not say that, i care about her but it seems like all she did was just drama. I was stupid, i thought she is sad.

I was about to leave but suddenly hoseuk left for y/n's medicine. I hid behind and then again started watching y/n. I thought what medicine?. I keep on watching her because if i leave now so i can meet hoseuk in my way to down.

As hoseuk left, She layed with painfull sound and said "i can't do this......i can't bear it anymore"

What is her real self, she changes herself in just some seconds.

I was in my thoughts when I notice that she went near the railing. I started having bad thought. No! she is not thinking what i am thinking. My heart was pounding so fast. Then she said

"i am sorry hosuk"

I heard something else too she whispered underneath her breath but i heard it....she said

"i can't tell you the real reason jissoo, i can't."

Now I understood that she way more then, sad, that she is trying to kill herself is she stupid?, i ran to her, at the same time she jumped from the building but i caught her, i holded her hand, push her back and pin her to the wall. I was looking right into her eyes for her explaination. Then she said...
"Jimmin?"

End of jimmin's POV

Jimmin: you are that stubborn that you can kill yourself but can't tell us your so called "real reason?" (Angrily)

Y/n: it's none of your business. (in low voice and started leaving)

(Jimmin pushed her back to the wall and said)

Jimmin: shut up and don't dare to do this again....(yell)

Y/n: who the hell are you who is thinking about me. My own family is not thinking about me then why are.....you! (angrily)

why are you saving me. Huh? I have killed your friend. Hate me like every one do!!.(screams)

Jimmin: stop telling people to hate you. And i saved you because i was paying back!

Y/n: paying back?

Jimmin: ohh you forgot? You saved my sister y/n. Remember? (Smirk)

Y/n POV

Park minni?
He knows!!! But how and since when? Was that she who told him about me?

Y/n POV end

Jimmin: no, she was not only one from whom i got to know about you work.

Y/n: what? i din't ask that.
(How he knew, she thought)

Jimmin: (chuckles) so, you saved my sister that is why i saved you today. nothing more nothing less.

Y/n: i saved no one.

Flashback

Jimmin: where is minni? You Still have not found her. (Sceams)

Man: sorry sir we are trying. (Scared)

Jimmin: i want my sister here as soon as possible or i will kill you including your family.
(Man nodded but suddenly someone called jimin
)
Minni: jimi.....(calling him)

Jimmin: m-min.....where were you? (Worried)

Minnie tells him everything.

Jimmin: i will kill you jack!! (screams).

"Who saved you?"

Minnie: a girl and her gang. She killed him right there already. She was.....telling her name.....um that was.... flamingo?

Jimmin: black flamingo?
(Minnie nods)
she is so powerful and rude mafia.

Minnie: you met her?

Jimmin: naah...you go and sleep and don't go out for some time Or take guards with you.

Minnie: yeah but Jimi are you a gangster or something?

Jimmin: min.....i-.......will tell you about it.

Minnie: i just want you to be safe Jimini....please i only have you, don't ever leave me (with tears)
(hugs him and he hugs her bad)

Jimmin: don't worry, i will not.....
(With Tears)

Flashback ends~

Jimmin: stop lying y/n. And tell what the heck were you trying to do?

Y/n: i was jumping from the rooftop. Because i can't bear it!!!! I can't hear her saying that y/n is a murderer.....i just can't.......(sobbing)
Who want me? Who? My father, does he care? My brother, Jin never cared, my mum....i think she started caring about me but i again lost it....(sobbing)....my brother and my sister who were the......the only people who loved me dearly but i......i lost everything. No......no one wants me. They are right i am just useless......unwanted. (crying)

"I want love, jimmin."
This is not my mistake....l-love, i wanted that and because of this "love" i did everything. Only to be loved i did this. Because of it i am here today....that was not my mistake.
(Crying)

"I should die" (crying so much)

Jimmin hugs her tightly and she hugged him back while crying.

••••
Hoseuk: y/n!!!
__________

Please vote and comment