Lost control (25)

Y/n reaches her home.
She was so frustrated and exhausted. She just enter the home and totally ignored every member sitting on the dinning table. She didn't do that on purpose. Y/n was just thinking what she should do next.

She walk in and went straight to living room which was visible from dinning area. She tiredly take off her jacket and throw that on the sofa not too harshly. She sat and lend her head on the edge of sofa while sitting. She closed her eyes and takes a deep breath. Stars thinking deeply.

Flashback~

Y/n: what? That can not happen.

Jenni: y/n you know what let's not think too much and go to the doctor. Okay? (Worriedly)

Y/n: yeah. (In low voice)

At doctor's place~

Y/n and Jenni waiting for y/n's old doctor.

Doctor sits and ignores y/n because she threatened her before.

Jeni: hlo doctor.

Doc: hi so tell me how can I help you.

They explain her about what happened before.

Doc: told you y/n. din't i?

Y/n lower her head.

Jeni: what should we do now?

Doc: i am sorry but this is double personality disoder.

I don't think so that y/n will understand me but miss jeni if you want her to see alright so give her what her another personality want.

Otherwise if you keep on ignoring it so she will have 2 more personality then 3 then 4 or maybe more....(she exhales)

Y/n your problem is just increasing and as you said that you felt so much headache so i guess you pulse of your head, that is causing something wrong...... really really wrong so please. (Takes deep breath)

Well, please don't hurt another personality she is innocent maybe she is that old innocent
y/n.

Jeni and y/n: yes doc.

On there way to home~

They reached and y/n starts leaving but jeni stopped her.

Jeni: y/n, that is it just go away from here leave this country and go to somewhere else I'll take care here. Just leave.

Y/n: i cannot run jeni. I cannot......(closes her eyes) my sister is here.

Jeni: they don't care y/n (yells).
Y/n do something or I'll do.

Flashback ends.

Jissoo Suddenly calls y/n from her seat.

Jissoo: y/n?

Y/n:.......

Jissoo looks at tae. They understood that something must be wrong. So jissoo went to her and shake her.

Jissoo: y/n? Are you okay?(worried)

Y/n: huh......yeah

Jissoo: i know something is wrong tell me. don't worry.

Y/n: nothing sis just offlice work.

(She picked her jacket and Starts leaving for her room with her weak tired steps)

They both noticed her and felt really worried.

Jissoo: somthing is distributing her so much. And like always she is not telling me that.

Jinn: she said that she is okay so chill....

Mrs: we all know she is not.

Time skips~

Tae goes to y/n's because he couldn't stop thinking about her.

Tae: apple?

Y/n: hm. (Y/n was looking at ceiling blankly while laying on the bed)

Tae: are you sure you are okay
(Checks her forehead)

Y/n: (sits up) yeah.

Tae: (breaths out) i know something is wrong and i also know that you won't tell me anything so just use my shoulder and think that i am not here there is only my shoulder. If you want me to confront you or you want to hug me or cry on the shoulder just do it i am here......(y/n suddenly hugs him)

(Y/n hugs him tightly and closes her eyes to stop her tears but could not do that and tears start flowing)

Author POV

Tae pov

I was about to complete my sentence but she hugged me before it. I was happy. It was so long when she last hugged me but i know, 

i know i am going to hurt her again but she deserves this now after what she did. (Anger suddenly filled in him)

(Author:You will know what he is talking about soon😏)

The anger vanished when i felt my shoulder wet.

What? Is she crying but why? i know the company work but she won't cry over her work. there must be something big. I am sure.

I tried to look at her and pulling away the hug but couldn't as she started holding me tightly. She said.....

Y/n: s-stay (whisper) please(sobs)

(She keeps her eyes shut and hold his waist more and more tightly.)

"Is she fine??"
I thought. she will not tell us anything. No use of asking. But I'll still try.
She let me go after 15 minutes her eyes were red which she was hiding then she said.....

"You can leave i wanted to sleep"

Tae POV ends

Tae : tell me what happened?

Y/n: nothing.

Tae: nothing? that is why you were crying? (Worried)

(Tae thought: may be she realised her mistake. I wanted to ask her about that but not yet.)

Y/n: let it be tae you don't deserve to know. Anything about me or my problems. You lost that right already. (looks at him with dry tears on her cheeks)

"Please leave now" (calmly)

Tae cleans her dry tears and leaves.

Y/n: why i lost my control. (Tears rolls down from her eyes.

Tae POV

I don't know what happened to her she is looking so dull. But i need to focus on my work, dad chose me for this because i am most close to her. And she deserve this after what she did.

I am angry but still i cannot see my sister crying.

(There is a secret of y/n about which tae knew. you guys will know about this in further chapters.)

This story is going to be completed now.

________________________

You guys are not liking my work i guess🥲. But I'll still continue🙂

Please like 👍 my story. It will encourage me and will Mean alot.♥️