Tragedy

Jissoo's POV

It been a week when i last saw
y/n. She was tied and weak but still fighting for me. I couldn't save an angel like y/n.

They told me that.....th..at she is de..ad....dead. it can't be possible she can't just leave me. I started crying. Then i saw jinn. I looked at him and ignored him.

Jissoo's POV ends

Jinn POV

for whole freaking time i was only thinking about y/n. The building blasted and y.../n too. (Sniffs) we tried to find her body atleast but there were so many bodies as we killed so many people there. and each body is blasted none of them can be recognised. The bomb was very dangerous....i am just sorry y/n.

Then i saw jissoo she was crying, she ignored me, yes this is what I deserve after what i did. I gave her a weak smile and left the place.

I went to dad's room to talk about something.

I got a call "sir she is here" my guard said "okay send her to dad's room. quick" i told him and continued going to dad.

He was sitting on the bed. Well when mom got to know what dad did to y/n so she straight send him divorce paper. She said she gave him warning. She also got to know how dad blackmailed me and tae to not help y/n. We also have decided to leave the country with mom and establish our own new company.

"Dad, now we are all clear. I hope that now you will not disturbe me, my siblings, my mom and my baby and wife."
Said jinn

"Jinn...i am sorry for what I did. I didn't even know when i.....i just am sorry......i also lost my da...ughter.....(he was so much crying it was looking so real. But nothing will work now. We already have lost her.) Thought jinn.
"Just stay away from us" he said and about to leave.
"Jinn....i wanted to tell you something" mr Kim said while sobbing. "Say" he said ",you...ur girl....friend i..s is not pregnant...(mr Kim said with broken voice) jinn turned around and said "what? Shut up"

Flashback back ~

On the call
Jinn: hello, who?

Nia: Jin....it...s...Mee. nia.

Jinn: what you want? (Coldly said)

Nia: Jin i....i am pregnant.....with your child. (Hesitately nd crying said)

Jinn: what???!!!(shocked)
No....that's not true.....where are you? I wanna meet you now. I don't trust this.

Nia: jinn.....i-
(Suddenly someone grabbed the phone from her.)

??: I heard that, you got so much good bonding with y/n. So now help me with your bonding, boy. Or else i will kill your girlfriend and you baby as well. And Yes i will send you the pregnancy reports.

Jinn: dad? How could you do this, that will be your grand child!!!

Mr Kim: shut up and do as i said or...

Jinn: (sobs) dad ple....ase do...not do this. Dad. She is my sister. She is not okay. She need love dad, please dad please. Take anything in back dad please (crys very hard)

Mr Kim: choose one kid. Your child or your sister. (Smirk)

Flashback ends~

Nia: that's true jinn.
Jinn turned to nia who was looking down. "What are you guys saying? She is not pregnant?" Jinn asked in disbelief. "Y..our dad forced me to tell you this or else he will kill me." It was shocking for him. For whom he betrayed his sister with his brother that baby never even exist. It was all lie. "You don't deserve to be called a dad!!" Jinn holded his dad's collar and yelled. While his dad was looking down while crying "i am so sorry jinn" his dad said. With that jissoo and tae also ran to the room. "Your sorry will not fix anything now....she is died. She will never come back !!!!! He yelled and punched his dad too. Nia ran from there.
"What happened jinn??" Tae asked "he lied tae it was all a plan that nia is pregnant so that we couldn't help y/n. Crying mess "W-What" TAE was very shocked. "This was the reason you betrayed y/n" jissoo said while being more shocked.

"I am just so so sorry" mr Kim said while sobbing.
They just left him alone as they decided. To give him a lesson. They will leave him for always soon.

In jinn's room

"Jissoo, tae i am sorry " he said while crying. and jisoo and tae hugged him. "It is all of our mistake. She told us about him and also told us that we will regret. She was right " jissoo said while sobbing. "I am sorry y/n i am so sorry everyone i should have not listened him. Y/n must be with us today if i ignored him." Jinn said.
"I can't believe that she has died. She just can't leave me like this" Tae said.

At Kingfishers ~

Mr han stopped eating. He choose hoseuk their next main mafia and liza is 2nd main. Mr han don't even talk to anyone after hearing about y/n. They have not done anything to jeni she is just in their tourcher room.

"Boss please eat something, y/n gave me responsibility to take care of you." Said hoseuk "hm" he answered shortly

A/n: everything was so messed up, after y/n left them. Jimmin also left Kingfishers after he knew about y/n he met tae last time and before leaving. Kim family also left the place and moved to another city, leaving mr kim alone with his property and mafia image. Suga also become buzy with his life. He changed his name and left everything behind. Mr han made hoseuk and liza new mafia king and queen. They let jeni go because mr han told them. With which they were not satisfied. But they snached every luxurious thing from her. She left with her some money and started a shop.

After some years~

??: Baby where is mini?

??: She went to college.

??: What about kids?

??: They are sleeping.

??: Okay. He said and went to his wife. "What are you doing here wify?" He asked "having coffee hubby" answer his wife and they giggles.

"Baby, when i last met your family. They were so broke. And i told you so many times that it was their dad who forced them to betray you" said her husband. "I know jimmin" she answered. His wife shortly "so y/n, you should just meet them. She nods and continued to drink coffee.