CHAPTER 1:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a comment, don't be a silent reader!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR MY OWN STORY FANFICTION

⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

--

Cerasōra Hamàzalním. ITS YOUR name disguise for your own safety, you were a part of the society that had to maintain a good image for your followers and being a celebrity cosplayer you were a little not used to this, of course you wanted to be introduce especially your talents of cosplaying but you didn't expect to be this famous now, hitting a 900k followers on instagram you felt a little overwhelmed.

Sighing at your desk while playing the latest mobile legends update by now, you didn't know what your ranks is as long as you enjoy playing so far, you were living in your aunts house in Turkey, she was kind and always supports your every decision in life.

Which you were great-full by this, a defeat word plastered into your phone screen that made you groan because you lost at the game, a little curious and bored, nothing to swipe or play another games to your mobile you wanted to check your social medias.

You admit and fluttered that every one of your fans loves your cosplays and as for those who disagree to your style you just ignored this, because you knew they'll just lower your confidence so just ignored it and not entertain them, because you knew for a fact who you really are whatever the other peoples say doesn't matter to yours.

Smiling at the compliments and many sweet messages from your fans, a notification that suddenly made you choke to your own saliva, it was your favorite cosplayer. Hakken. He had the biggest followers among all the cosplayers.

Upon having the most realistic cosplay and very charming face and style she could steal both genders including you, and yes Hakken was describe a woman biologically but you always pronounce, 'her' as 'he' thinking twice if he really was a girl.

You instantly click the notification from him as he was on a live with your other favorite cosplayer. Knite, and yes Knite was also a woman biologically as you also pronounce she as he. You were screaming in a low pitch and kicking the air while you were sitting on your desk sit. You always wanted to get to these two cosplayers live and now you were lucky to first see the notification pops on your screen.

In the live they were having a small chitchat while you were just watching behind it and now commenting anything to drag no attention, you also taken several screen shots ad you have the count of almost 500 photos of them in your gallery, including the video edits of them made by the other fans.

In Turkey its around 2 in the morning yet you were a night owl and couldn't missed this live as well, you couldn't help but to donate some money for the live and that is the best decision you've made because Hakken recognized your profile and it turns out he had follow you now on instagram and even said he was a fan of your cosplay which made you almost faint.

Knite on the other hand gave you a heart shape hand and says to you to screen shot this as you did several times, he also followed you on instagram which your friend request to them was gladly accepted. And that made your heart beats so fast, your hands was trembling and couldn't type a single word to your keyboard.

You were glad that you haven't met them un person or else they will be the cause of your death, there is another cosplayer that that you always follow and love the sexy cosplay of him. Shunsuke, and yes, then again its biologically a woman but you heard that she was now a man, well based on rumours.

The live end well, as your money was worth to spent on to those unreal humans you saw, having a flashback at what happened while staring at the white ceiling of your bedroom, you then jump and seem to be like being possessed because you just got notice and even better the two of them followed you!