CHAPTER 12:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•SOME GRAMMATIC ERRORS•
⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

--

YOU AND KNITE went live all night and it was fun, the live on the Twitch went for about three hours straight, including the gaming you played with him he also heard you cursed for the first time because you lose in some of the games not only that even the viewers in the Twitch was surprised because they consider you as a very kind and charming person but didn't expect that cursed in the live. You went out of the room to get some wine and some fruits, chips or any kind of snacks that will suits the wine.

Knite on the other hand was entertaining the viewers while you were getting some snacks, your Aunt was in the living room watching television as she also told you to get the finest wine you and her have stock in the kitchen. A Château Cheval Blanc 1947, cost $304,374 a bottle of it and you wanted your guest to feel at home and to drink one of your finest wine you collect with your Aunt.

Cutting some cheese, washing a green grapes and black ones too to make an option, a smoke ham and making sure there are chips with dipping sauce on, you carried them all by yourself and to your luck they didn't fall, you slowly make your way upstairs and as you slowly open the door your eyes was widen.

A grin slowly rises to your lips as you put the wine down in the table, Knite didn't hear you coming in and busy copying the person who is doing some work out perhaps, when he did some twerk and thrust into the ground Knite copied it for fun you bursted out laugher and he flinch by this.

"Oh my goodness, what on earth are you doing?" You said following by a scoff of laughter, he gots up rapidly and wipes some dust to his raccoon pajama which is totally suits his cute little moves.

"You're back! Come join us" he says pointing to the video that you and him need to copy, of course you join him as it was fun copying the man demonstrating that it looks to seem to be a dance move.

You and him were doing the last video for the live as you told him to have some wine after the live on Twitch was done as he agreed, after a few more minutes he finally says goodbye to the live as many viewers started to say goodbye too, you on the other hand was pouring the wine in the glasses as you were panting a little because of exhaustion, you then pass the glass of wine to him as he said thank you to you.

The both of you then sat down at the chair while drinking some alcoholic drinks, talks a little about some stuff in each others lifes and it was fun since you and him kind if getting along, he influence you by his charming social butterfly like charisma as you started to feel more comfortable and talks more about yourself.

How you got inspired on cosplaying and how you started your cosplay, even said to him who you firstly cosplayed that time it was one of your favourite 90s anime, its Yu Yu Hakusho, or short 'Ghost Fighter' there you played as Botan, the grim ripper the one with the blue haired and pink kimono on.

You even said to him that your Mother and your Aunt even help you with that, your mother was in-charge on the clothes she even sew it for you while your Aunt was on the wig and make up, you chuckled by this as you pour another wine to your glass as it empties for a minute now. Knite was just listening to your stories and reacts to every second the moment you talks about the plot in your life.

One with the saddest memories and one with the happy, some of them were literally the same for you. He also felt comfortable by this as he shared his own stories to you as well, being a non-binary cosplayer he also sometimes gets a little hates from the others, he said that one of the people have always notice and hates about him was his 'energetic' actions like for example, how talkative he his as they says that it was annoying.