CHAPTER 5:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a comment, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the story i made!

•some grammatic errors•
⚠️Fake scenarios⚠️

•some grammatic errors•⚠️Fake scenarios⚠️

↑↑ your instagram account ↑↑

Crdts by: sugamochihope

--

THIS IS the last day of your modelling in Paris and you'll miss their specialties especially the delicious ice cream you had with Shunsuke, and the most embarrassing moment you had while you were here, first you had an awkward cuddling with Shunsuke as he demand that, second you were mistaken twice that you and him were a couple back at the tour, third your last photoshoot that had a physical touches with him is the most awkward moments you will never forget.

At least you were thankful that you didn't trip or slip to the runaway model stage, and the sponsor of the event rewarded and gifted you the necklace you have wear on modelling which you were very thankful and promises you will use it very well.

Shunsuke on the other hand was pleased to meet you in person and also says that he will sometimes visit you in Turkey when he had his breaks and will fulfill the promises of having a dinner with your auntie which made you feel touch by this. The last photo the both of you taken before you got in the plane was, you and him are hugging each other.

You didn't wanted to admit but you really likes it when he was open and always gave you permission to let you hugs him which is you were also thankful by this, now you were in the plane scrolling at your save photos in your gallery that the both of you takes when you were in Paris.

Smiling and laughing at what happened yesterday and thought how time really flew so fast, you were just busy modelling and fulfilling your task that is needed when you were at the hotel, now your job was done and going back home. It really is so fast, they say that when you just have your best time on your life that is when its started to get late, and you have no choice but to stop.

Well they weren't kidding by that, sighing at your sit at your flight when an email you receive from someone and to your surprised it was another biggest invitation from Fendi, one of the famous brands in the industry of fashion. You weren't dreaming as you kept checking if its really them as it was really the Fendi invites you for another modeling project.

Modeling their bags with your cosplay as only few celebrities was there with you, they send you another email saying that they will send an official invitation to your house and where is the location of the event, as they next send you the other list of guess they will have other than you.

Checking each name, and you gasp to yourself as you saw the familiar name you never expect to see and also invited to this event, it was Hakken. It turns out he also accepted the invitation and was wanted to have a cosplay modelling with you, only the both of you were the cosplayers and the rest of the people that is invited were literally an instagram celebrity.