NOTE: END!

Hi everyone. I know it's been a rough whole entire year of me not updating this fan fiction, and I'm sorry to break it to you all, but chapter 31 is now the end of this book. But I will MAKE a promise that I'll be publising new and freshly fanfics about the three lovely cosplayers.

•REASON: the reason I am currently ending this now is because I am confined in the psychological institution a year ago and as of the moment I'm still currently HEALING I've said this to my announcement before, and I know it's triggering to hear my reason and I'm sorry if I trigger any of you.

•REASON WHY THE FANFIC ENDED: Aside from my personal mental illness, it was also because of my writing skills that had gone dull, I've lost my inspiration in finding a words to describe a certain scenario.

QUESTION(S):

ARE YOU STILL GONNA WRITE?

Yes I will still, but I will be apologizing on my writing skills after that.

WILL IT BE A THE TRIO'S FANFIC?

—Might be, because I'm still working on my discontinued one's.

WHEN YOU GO BACK?

—I don't know yet. :)

IS THERE A POSSIBILITIES THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE THIS BOOK IF EVER?

—I will definitely think about it.

MY LAST CALL;

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND THIS BOOK, I HOPE MY FILIPINO AND NON-FILIPINO FANS WOULD UNDERSTAND ME AND MY REASONS, I'M SO SORRY IF I DISAPPOINT ANY OF YOU. I'M REALLY SORRY.

SEE YOU EVERYONE AND TAKE A GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES.

MAKE SURE TO SUPPORT OUT LOVELY COSPLAYERS

HAKKEN
KNIGHT &
SHUNSUKE

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU ALL :)

—with much love, Sai.