CHAPTER 11:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•SOME GRAMMATIC ERRORS•
⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

--

TODAY YOUR Aunt has been discharge of the hospital and the body guards of your grandfather had also escorted the both of you back at home, you were excited to go back home as soon as possible because today is not only the celebration of your aunts recovery is you are happy about, because you will be having a collab with Knite, one of the famous cosplayer, vloggers, streamer and gamer, not only that he will be visiting your house which is so unbelievable and so amazing for you. The moment you arrive home, you firstly guided your aunt into her room which she groan at this.

You Aunt is the type of person that doesn't like being treated as a weak, but also she didn't win the argument to you since you really love and care about her and her health, she wanted to cook something for the guest that will be coming for tonight but you insisted that you will do it.

Knite said that he will going to arrive at seven, right before dinner is going to start, its a perfect chance to let him try the famous dishes in Turkey while he was here and the dishes that you are good at to cook, even though you weren't a professional cook. Your aunt still believes that you cook better than her, which you chuckled by this.

The preparation for your dinner tonight is all on the kitchen, your grandfather was the one who bought you all the goods which he also knew that you will going to have a guest tonight at first he was not happy because you shown him a picture of Knite and he thought he was really a man but then you explain to him that he was biologically a woman and he's a non-binary like you as well.

You sweat drop when he changes his mood when knowing that, you were now preparing a dinners food for the three of you tonight, arranging the table to more comfortable to look at and also making sure that everything is perfect for tonight's special guest.

Preparing a dessert after the dinner will also be a good one, a strawberry and lemon tart you baked and some fruit salad for the main dessert you wanted to make sure that he will feel home when he gets there. A lots of flour gets in your face and a syrup in your clothes, you were tired but happy that some of your friends will visit you at your house.

You didn't notice your aunty was watching you prepared till she called your name which got startled by this, she chuckle at you as she nudge her elbow at the wall and walks towards you, she gently took the bowl of fruits and the spoon in your hand as she told to you that you needed to takes a bath before the guest had arrive and she can manage the rest of the works of yours.

Of course you felt bad and wanted to stop her because she just got out of the hospital, but she insisted on helping since the guest will be at your guys house, she even said that 'what kind of an owner she is when she can't prepared or help her niece for her visitor' which you chuckled by this and there, she won the argument this time.

You took some clothes in your closet, a raccoon and bunny pajama's is the first thing you saw and that made you think of gifting one of it to him, just imagining him in a raccoon pajama is so cute already you giggle at your own thoughts and lets the pajama out, you check the time and its almost five pm. You quickly rush to the bathroom to take a quick bath.

Then changing your dirty clothes into a more comfortable but formal clothes of yours to greet him, a high waist pants with a red half shoulder ruffles on, some of your skins between your clothes were a bit exposed, you were about to change but the door bell of your front door suddenly rang. You eyes was widen and turn your head to the clock seeing its already seven, and you spent an hour of choosing your clothes that you forgot about the time.