CHAPTER 23:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•some GRAMMATIC mistakes•
⚠️Fake Scenarios⚠️

--

DEAR JOURNAL,

December 11, 20XX. My birthday is coming yet i am not very happy to celebrate it, grandfather and Aunt are getting ready for my celebration of the day that i was born. Its been months since i avoided 'them' it was rather hard as i also taken a long Hiatus on cosplaying which made everyone shock of my sudden absence, i am sure they'll ask many question and i am prepared to answer them all.

End.

—Soarj

YOU SIGH closing the journal that you have been starting to write every single things that happened to you even the simplest things that will slip in your mind you'll write there, you kinda regret of avoiding your friends that it made you start to do some journal, its kinda childish but it relieves your satisfaction of saying those things by just writing them in a small simple white notebook.

The preparations for your upcoming birthday was a bit of an extra since it was prepared by your grandfather, he gave all you wanted and lets you do whatever your heart contain please you were glad that he was already well and could finally taken some works.

His health is not as healthy as a body of a teenager like you, so everyone was being careful making sure they balance his foods and nutritionist drinks even his medicine should be double check if it must. You, on the other hand was a bit nervous because of the upcoming exam this week.

You plan to take an exam in Japan, there you will become the Doctor a very well license and good one, of course your family members accepted your decision of soon to be leaving them and live in Japan for good, that is if you passes the exam. Which you were hoping and praying you'll do.

Tomorrow is your preparations start for your birthday, your grandfather plan to celebrate it for exact three days and that starts tomorrow. You understood him and just let him do this for you he always been a great grandfather for you.

By lighting your mood for a bit you open your ipad to play some of the random online gaming you have downloaded in this mobile. Clicking one of your favorites which is a a horror games, you suddenly plastered a small smile in your lips and a sudden realization.

It reminds you of someone, and indeed it is one of the 'three'. You remembered it again, once you were playing with Knite he always decline the extreme horror games because even though he likes scary stuff he still doesn't seem to used on jump scares. What you were playing right now is an online games, you join a public one for a fun only.

Of course you didn't used your cosplay named but instead your real name you plastered, it was a random shuffle on which random person you will be teaming up. To your surprised these persons were friendly and they were chatting in the chat sections where you could see them starting the game.

Following them as they plan to end this without getting killed, of course you were also included to do some task. Most of the jump scares parts were appearing to your character and to the screen, you were smiling at this thinking if Knite was the one in here he'll eventually starts cursing or probably might throw the ipad.

You laugh softly at the thought, you even imagine him flinching. The game was almost to be done, as the team work works of course. You immediately went out of the room when they decided to reveal their identity after the round.