CHAPTER 22:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•some GRAMMATIC errors•
⚠️Fake Scenarios⚠️

--

UPON MAKING up your own decision of letting go for now, you felt so weak and disappointed of yourself. The friendship you made was now all gone, all of it was wipe out in just a one small mistakes that grew wider and that is how it ruins everything, for now you were focus on recovering of your Grandfather and taking care of him is the best thing you could do for all those trouble you cause for him. Currently watching him peacefully sleeping at his bed while you suddenly had an urge of opening your phone.

There are lots of notifications from your fans, many likes and comments filled your social media a little smile was seen between your lips, this might be the most cruel things you ever thought but whenever you were opening your social media, you felt like a different person, being so loved by many people and appreciating every single things you did for them.

Not too long till you decided something that will shock everyone, and that is. Deactivating your account, this might be a sudden for them but its your only way to make up with your mistakes that you cause your family, family? You softly scoff: they never have been the best family you wish for, but they were the only one who stayed by your side from the beginning till the end.

The best way to make up with them is to at least sacrifice something, even if its an important thing. A wary and sad looking look on your face while staring at the buttons of the screen that is currently plastered infront of your eyes, you didn't bother on checking messages when you normally does that. That is when you deeply take a shaky sigh as the tip of your fingers tap into the screen.

You finally deactivated it, all your post was deleted and even your name in the social media was as well. You were not gonna be surprised when your sudden absence will shock everyone, they will sure to wanted to know the reason for this. But to you this is might be for the best. That's right..

Letting yourself distracted for a moment you decided to continue your studying in Medics again, to begin with, being a Doctor is what you really wanted to do for the longest time, its just that you gotten attach in cosplaying that you forgotten about your real dream. Your real dreams is to become a great Doctor.. and to have friends so much for a drama in your life isn't?

After staying at your Grandfather's residence for hours you decided to go home and unpack the things in your luggage, a small trembling sigh you made while unpacking your clothes was making you cry. Its hard to choose which side were you gonna take, you don't wanted to choose un the first place but you have no choice but to. Its rather unpleasing, hurtful and helpless being force to choose that is.

The gaming station in your other room was soon is demolished on the other day, your Aunt was watching how you made a very difficult choice in your life. Computers were currently taken down and was replace by working laptops, figurines were also remove to their shelves and only been replace by books and reviewers, those cool decorated gaming chairs and tables was now turn into a white and boring colors.

All of it was change in 360° within just a day, the rooms where you remembered you have your first stream with Knite was now demolished, a vivid memories of flashbacks hits you. That time the three of them visited your house one more time for hang outs and to have fun. You stared at the tables infront of you along with the chair as the memory inside of your head made you freeze and you were seeing it with your own eyes.