CHAPTER 19:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•Some GRAMMATIC errors•

⚠️Fake Scenarios. ONLY A CONTENT!⚠️

--

TONIGHT'S seem to be the most successful one that ever happened to you, many guest have comes, trying the new dishes of the chefs you and the organizer have hired, having fun with the party with the three special guest of yours, right now you were in your table with them and had changes your clothes into the formal attire lantern like sleeves with long white dress that suits your brunette hair and fair moon like skin. Chatting with them and they all enjoyed the party, surprisingly Shunsuke knows how to speak in Turkish, although you already know that since the day you met.

He also knew a few celebrities and had greeted them as well along with you, Knite on the other hand was busy taking pictures of himself to the most beautiful decorated gardens at the side of the tables, many flowers that is originally planted there had caught his eyes and now he was there and taking pictures of them.

While Hakken was busy eating the food that had been loaded in his plates, you were a bit surprised when he actually grab many but also didn't mind since he haven't eaten since you and the others got there. A bit tired of many greetings and entertaining others along with Shunsuke and your Aunt.

Although it was quite worth it since this night is the biggest success of your family, a little bit feeling bad because not only you who is tired but also Shunsuke, he told you that he didn't expect that you Aunt will have this many guest, but also excited since he met his favorite Turkish actor, you chuckled at him in agreement.

It was then, you felt hungry and wanted to eat, glancing at the right sides of the venue where all the high quality foods were laying in a light pink table clothing, you were drooling inside and wanted to eat just now, you glance at your table where Hakken was there and still eating. Your eyes then kept on finding Knite, a moment ago he was at the garden side, now he was nowhere to be found.

You thought that probably he went to the bathroom, your attention went back at the crowd infront of you. Your Aunt was talking to an investor with an actress along with them that is willing to donate for the MTF, Shunsuke was also talking with them as you lightly tap his shoulder, he turn to you as you were spoken some words.

He couldn't seem to hear what you were saying because of all this chattering and music's mix on at the venue, he had to bend down and you whispered to him that you were hungry and wondering if he was as well, luckily he already was, excusing himself, while you also did.

Tip-toeing went to the table where all the large foods with high calories was waiting for the both of you. The waiter had gaven the both of you some plates, gladly taking it and you were wondering which dish you should start on, Shunsuke had ask you what dish do you recommend since he was excited to know your favorite one.

You giggle at him and pointed the one that it was your favorite, and its already in your plate too. Grabbing another dish to another and some tissues on the other hand, he was not surprised when yours was loaded, he knew how you like eating that much.

The both of you went to your table and sat next to each others, Hakken had to stood up and you chuckled while Shunsuke had his mouth agape, because Hakken told the both of you he will going to get another plate for his and dessert will be his theme this time. You and the person beside you were about to dig in to your foods but someone interrupted you both.

The organizer had told the both of you that your Aunt was calling you both and had says your Aunt was invited you and the three to join her and the other investors and members om eating foods on their table, your eyes was widen when your Father will also be there. Two waiters were already have taken the plates in the table and says they will leave it to your Aunt's table.