CHAPTER 25:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•SOME MISSPELLED AND GRAMMATIC MISTAKES•

⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

——

IN THE time on Malaysia where Hakken was sitting at his study table and staring directly at the picture frame he had been gazing for an hour now, it was a picture of him and the amazing woman he met once and soon got attach to her. It was a rather surprising event for him that she suddenly taken a long HIATUS on her cosplaying and not only that but also block her contact to him and the others, because of the last event he attended in Turkey he felt that he missed something. No. More lile someone.

He sigh, he also couldn't forget what happened yesterday it was a very strange coincidence him and his other friends went for a small horror games but then they unexpectedly encountered a player who had a familiar named for him.

Cecera

Such a very odd and familiar name he remembered, he was sure to himself that he somehow know this stranger he was currently playing on with his friends, and when she ask to reveal their real name he and the others was told to gave their first name which he answered that at the last. His own theory and proclaim was right.

It was really Soarj, but to his mind and thoughts why did she suddenly disappeared and block their contacts on her, he and Shunsuke was to ask that question directly to her but before they could do. The stranger left the room leaving only the three of them stunned, shock and at the same time happy that they could finally had a contact with her even if its just too little time.

He always wondered why is she avoiding them, on what could be the reason? Hakken was frustrated while thinking many possibility that it could probably be a reason why she was avoiding them, but no matter how hard he thinks nothing seem to be connected to any of it.

Because of that he gave up and lay back to the chair, adjusting his waist up on loosen as he gently put his hand on his forehead before his eyes glance back at the picture frame again. He remembered that photo on where it was taken before, yes. He clearly and vividly remembered everything that time.

And whenever he thinks of that, he either smile or his mood was lighten, its strangely weird to describe but he admitted that he likes that sorts of feelings. Its so light and good for his heart, he then had a flashback again of that day.

Not too long of being friends with her, he found out they had a lots of common too and she was the same vibes as him. Only the both of them went into the Shanghai that time, he insisted on treating her a present by taking her into the best views and town in Shanghai, his most favorite place to go, well not for his personal preferences but also his reasons, because this country is where he and her firstly met. He remembered how she smiled so brightly that time.

They both talks about how they love the dumplings here and how they actually firstly met, she told him that she didn't actually know it was him that time that she ask for directions, he finds it adorable and cute when she was embarrassed while saying that.

The two of them spend their small break there for only two days, after that they went back to their homes. Oh how he wish that moment doesn't last at all, it was fun and especially being with her is much more lighten. But now feels like something is missing inside of him that he don't usually pays attention, but the days past by the more he wanted to fill the missing part inside of him.