CHAPTER 7:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the story i made!

•Some Grammatic Errors•
⚠️Fake Scenarios⚠️

•Some Grammatic Errors•⚠️Fake Scenarios⚠️

↑↑ Your twitter acc ↑↑

--

THE FASHION weekend from Fendi was really great, today was the day of your first photo shoot, you decided to wear the wig that you bought with you, it was the wig if Eren from Attack in Titan, while you wear a suit on the other hand. The photographer gave you the Fendi bag that totally is a match from your cosplay, you were a non-binary but biologically a woman like Hakken. While your suit is being fix by your assistant, you often to glance at Hakken's direction, which they already started taking photos of him.

Thinking that, not only you met him in person but also going to be in the same work schedule with him as well, you told about your meet up on Shunsuke and his reaction was really cute, he said that he wanted to meet him too in person but he was really busy so does Hakken.

Your thoughts snap when the director called you as he said it was your turn, lights flashing from side to side to make your looks highlighting, you then shown the branded bag you were holding by your shoulder and made a stand pose as you look into the flashing camera, the photographer told you to change position.

As you sit down to the ground with your legs spread a little bit, a position sitting like a man, while the bag was infront of you. You could hear the director was pleased meaning you were doing a good job, a few stare from the other you can felt, especially the burning gazed of the one you caught staring at you.

Hakken was gazing at your direction as if he was staring right into your soul. You dryly gulp to yourself as you were trying to focus on your photoshoot, to your luck it went very well and had no retake to make, that is when you can finally breath from the suffocation of their stare as one of the staff handed you a water which you badly need one.

They told you it was a great work as you smiled at them. Other girls whispering around you asking their selves if you were really a woman when you look like a handsome man, the moment you look at them they gasp as you smiled to their direction when they literally seem to melt by your smile.

Thinking they were cute, you sat on your sit as you sigh. You wanted to distract yourself from getting bored because you have ten minutes of break and then back to the photoshoot again, you've check your social media and posted some of your photoshoots also editing your vlog.

You forgot something important, and that is. Asking Hakken if he could join you in your vlog, suddenly a feeling of getting shy and hesitant strikes at you, you were looking at his direction where he was with the photographer looking through the photo, you averted your gazed at him the moment you felt that he was going to stare at you.