CHAPTER 13:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

--

THE SUN lights that had been coming to the windows were hitting directly to your eyes and it made you slowly groan for it, you tried to covered the lights that had been hitting your eyes as you pulled your sheets up but for some reason you can't pull it upwards towards your face as it felt so heavy and you don't have any strength to make a competition on pulling it, you just turn to your left side to avoid the sun rays, eyes were a bit open as you saw a silhouette of someone is familiar who is right besides you.

Perfect point nose, light skin tone, a very nice featured of face, your eyes was widen when you saw Knite was sleeping next to you and an inch away from your face, if you literally move another inch your lips and his will touch. To your reflex you immediately shove yourself away from him.

A thud loud sound you make as your back had hit harder into the wooden lamp table besides your bed, you forgotten there is a table right next to it and with that you growl and groan in pain, the man who is sleeping in your bed had woken up from the loud thudding sound you made.

To his surprised he saw you fell down to the bed and rubbing your back which is now starting to ache and attack you in such a sharp pain, Knite immediately went down on his knees infront of you as he helps you gets up, asking if you were okay as he guided you to sit on the bed.

You can't sit up straight because of the back aching so bad, he stutter on asking you over and over if you were alright and you kept telling him that you were fine and just hit your back into the edge of the table, he sigh in relief and then followed by a scoff laugh, some footsteps coming towards to your room as the door flung open.

Your Aunt was hurriedly rush to your room after the loud thud upstairs that she heard to her shock she saw you all groaning in pain and rubbing your back, you explain to her that you fell down on your own and didn't tell the whole thing because you were embarrassed about the whole thing since Knite was still besides you.

The both of them sigh in relief again, your Aunt had made her way downstairs to get some ice pack for the throbbing pain in your back, while Knite was right besides you still couldn't believe you fell in your sleep and then hit your back at the edge of the table, which you nervously laugh at this.

The real reason is because he was sleeping in your bed! Right besides you! And almost kiss if you move an ince closer more, you weakly smiled at him while holding your back, you ask him if he got drunk too that he didn't went to the hotel, he told you that he wasn't really drunk but only gulp a couple of it. But you.

You were very drunk last night, and hearing those sentence coming out to his mouth is enough to dig your own grave and get into it, a sudden flash backs memories of what happened last night made you pause for a while. You got tipsy and called Knite all the praising words that you could think of about him, but didn't expect to come it out of your lips.

You were the one who pulled him to your bed and even hug him, calling him 'cute little raccoon' because of the pajama the both of you wore last night and still wearing today, Knite couldn't seem to look at you directly in the eyes and that is when you thought that everything you did to him last night had offended him in some kind of way or maybe makes him uncomfortable, you didn't know! You were frustrated as fuck.

Both of them were hiding their tint blush to their cheeks, Knite couldn't look at her properly not because of what she did last night, its because the urge of thoughts of him by how cute she is when sleeping and him, didn't sleep properly at bed because of the lovely woman sleeping next to him. While she was thinking the most embarrassing things she did last night on him. Both innelrly sigh.