CHAPTER 16:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•some grammatic errors•

⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

--

FOR THE pass few days you were still in your bed and not moving an inch out of there, luckily your was way too busy to go home yet and will be gone for two days, with that two days you were just in your room, not eating so well. Not looking at your phone, and was not energetically wanted to entertain someone even if you wanted to, this is your trauma from Azura, you were afraid of him and you can't deny that. Knite, Shunsuke and Hakken was contacting you but they can't seem to reach you. Watching how your phone just vibrate and seen many messages from them.

It made you lower your head, thinking how stupid you were being so down because of it, but whenever you were about to reach to your phone a flashes of memories of what he said a few days ago was making you trembling under your sheets. Its horrible but you can't help it.

Your face look to stress, lips was paled and eyes had bigger eye bags, you can't sleep properly and was always thinking what if he escape the guards and flew all the way here to harm you. Just imagining it making your heart beats so fast and you were started to hyperventilated. A call suddenly makes you flinch, you look to see who it is and.

It was Shunsuke that had been calling you none stop, your hands was trembling and you can't seem to reach it, but it had been ringing for an hours now, no for days at least. You answered it with the loud speaking mode as a loud shout from him of worries tone welcomed you, he ask you why aren't you responding to him and to the others, wondering what on earth had happened to you.

Hearing his voice makes you burst into tears, Shunsuke had suddenly switch from wanting to scold you for worrying him to panicking at making you cry, while you thought of how stupid it is. How stupid of you hiding from them and letting them worries likes this for you.

Shunsuke was your most closest friends among the three, as you firstly told him about everything, how your cousin Azura barge in to your house and says those kinds of words towards you, for some reason you didn't want to say more of it. Especially the insults that he says about them, you didn't want them to feel bad about it and afraid that, it might be a reason to make your friendship with them going to falls off.

Sniffling sound you made while you were explaining this to him, he sigh in relief and thank god that nothing serious happened to you, but he worries about what you told him. Comforting you with every way he did, you and him converse for hours before he suggest that you should talk to Hakken and especially Knite. You wondered why.

He said that Hakken was starting to had his eye bags grow for your absence and his worries, while Knite seem to be crying and Shunsuke notice his puff eyes a proof of crying all night, your eyes was widen by this and immediately went to your head chat, 275 unread message and 125 missed calls from Knite it got your mouth in agape, while 342 unread messages and 124 missed calls from Hakken which it even make your mouth drop.

Looking at how worried at them for you makes you touch, they were so sweet and kind at the same time. You thought that you didn't deserve to be their friends but Shunsuke 'tch' at what you said, he told you that. We weren't be worrying and all that stuff if we didn't consider you as their friends which makes your heart melt even more.

Contacting them by letting them join your calls with Shunsuke, their phone was about to ring but they instantly picks it up as fast as the lighting, Shunsuke had laugh and says 'that was fast' and it was really fast. They firstly welcome you with a worried questions just like what Shunsuke did, and again you burst in tears again, the three of them suddenly panics once more.