CHAPTER 28:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES•

⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

--

THIS HAD to be one of the best moment and day in your life, because they were finally back and now you are with them in the guess room of the Hotels, they showered tou with so many questions such as 'why did you leave' and you are prepared to answer everything, and hearing your answers made them somehow feel guilt and questioned their selves if its right to be here right now.

Immediately, consoling them such as: hugging and tells them its not their fault but yours well since you figured it out what's the real mistakes that you didn't notice for a quite time. You were at fault at everything yes, you didn't take responsibility at them.

Instead you ran away as always before even fighting the war that you just created, ever since then you kept blaming yourself, but of course it was all in the past and what's important now is they were back. Your Aunt was also happy to see them again as for your Father who didn't like this situation and the crowds attentions of kept questioning who are those people.

"Aish! Enough with this drama, i felt hungry all of a sudden" You miss Shunsuke's enlighten mode for a long time now. Chuckling at him while the two softly laugh and agreed, you all went downstairs to get foods for them.

All of you decided to just eat back in room because they were probably not gonna like socializing after what you tell them, but no matter what they like to do you'll gladly respect that, and whoever insult or says a nasty words about them you won't forgive those people who dared to, yes that's right not in your watch.

After getting them something to eat, you glance at the direction on where your Father is, he was at the large table group of business man in suit probably having a conversation about some important things to do on work and perhaps seem doesn't happy about being questioned on whoever are the people that is with you, well you could tell by the look on his face: that had a frown besides those smiles.

Sighing at yourself, you will going to be fine as long as you have an explanation in your sleeves, but will that going to work? Everyone is curious at them, inviting normal people in an exclusive birthday party catches their attention. Well this is how the world of elites and rich people are, they needed to know on everyone especially those who have higher status in their life.

You didn't seem to be ashame on who are you special guest were, they were you friends, no more like a family in your eyes. Yes, nothing to be afraid on since you already taken a path of choices for a long time there is no turning back after that. The four of you went back to the room where it was all quiet and there are no people around except for the each other presence.

Gladly that they didn't seem to be bothered at the whispering and muttering around when getting a food downstairs, instead they were comfortable on the place, something you lack of professionalism and that is 'ability to ignore negativity' well for your case you simply couldn't ignore something like that.

Eating and talking was filled the room, they all seem to be exactly the same as always when you left them. And now there's nothing change at all, Shunsuke was always the enlighten and one of the most adorable person you've met, Knite had the positive energy in him and his social butterfly like didn't fade, he even greeted the waitress that serves him food at the venue with a greetings you thought him. Lastly, Hakken who seem to be calm and collected at the same time he didn't change at all as well.