CHAPTER 8:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent readers!

Disclaimer: i do not own anything i only own the story i made!

•SOME GRAMMATIC ERRORS•
⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

↑↑ this is how you really look like↑↑Crdts: sugamochihope

Crdts: sugamochihope

--

THE MODELLING  and the photoshoot all went well, fortunately your mind began to calm down the moment you and Hakken are finally friend and now you can act comfortable towards him and not the awkward way, today is the last day of you being in Shanghai. You decided that you will going to take a look outside and explore more about in this country, wearing a black tank top along with leather jacket, you also put a long haired black wig that you bought with you, and a mask to keep your identity secrets.

With that you pulled your purse with you and the black card key for your room making sure it was lock before you leave and you have the key on you. You took a step outside of the hotel and sees many people around walking from different and same directions.

From a meters away you heard some cheering sound coming from the other people, out of curiosity you went to check the crowded place where some of the people have gathered, to your surprised there are also street performers in Shanghai, a lady and a man playing a guitar while the lady was singing a very beautiful song.

To show some appreciation for their performance and for their hard work, you step forward and the container of the guitar was laying on the ground and had a few coins inside, not too many that you expect because the lady was really good at singing, you grab a two thousand dollars in your purse and put it to the case of the guitar along with the few money.

The lady that is singing seem to be surprised by how big your giving it to her, your eyes smiled at her so does your lips as well, but since you were wearing a mask she could only sees the smile on your eyes but felt that you were genuinely smiling at her. She bow at you and you nod, you leave after you put the money on.

Thinking that where have you heard the song that she was singing as you were humming the lyrics while you walk down to the highway, spotting a cafe shop that they seem to serve a great dessert, you immediately went there and open the entrance as the inside was design to vintage and classic at the same time.

Some waiter greeted you as he guided you to your seat, the menu was plastered in the table so that the other costumer don't have to stood up to read and order they'd just have to pick. You ordered an ice tea and a strawberry tart.

Remembering last night, you ate the strawberries that Hakken bought along with him in your room as he gladly shared this with you while you edited your videos and chatting with him. And he's not shy as you think, he really is talkative when it comes to the people that he intend to know, and that made him had more charisma.