CHAPTER 20:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•Some GRAMMATIC errors•
⚠️Fake Scenarios⚠️

--

WHAT COULD have been the worst things that had happened on the night of the celebration of your family member's success? Well its obvious, you were already standing at the ladder of judgment, whether you can continue to climb up, or will be down to the ground. The commotion you cause at the party last night won't get tolerate by your Father, sure is. He had veins and his jaw were tighten at the down side of his chin, simply wanted to control his ranging anger towards what happened, while you on the other hand knows what did you do wrong, and that is, raising a hand in a guest.

Even if you don't consider someone like him as a guest of a party that you personally decorated. An intense aura and atmosphere between the two man that is sitting on the opposite side, you were just started to shrink to their gaze and not wanting on letting their words out.

Your Grandfather was angry too, but the worst part has come, the man infront of you started to open his mouth for a talk. Growl and groan was followed along with his words, you were being scolded into your long immaculate white tight dress, instead of enjoying the party at the end, here we are getting scold on.

In the end he just let out a sigh, being guilty is what you always felt when you were in a situation that you felt you did something wrong even though you didn't, its a sign of honesty and loyalty to the others trust, its what you were magical about. But still-

The old man also sigh after this, telling his son to not blame you for what you did. Of course he didn't listen to that and stood up in frustration letting himself goes to the corridor to cool his steaming anger out of you, all you could feel was ashamed, guilt and worthless. What's done had already done, and its too late to change it.

Your guest were on their rooms while here you are, standing infront of them taking the blame and responsibility you were ready for it. Of course, your Grandfather wasn't happy about it either, even though he tolerates some of your likings and doings, but not always. He calmly ask about everything that had happened, you did tell him but not like it was matter now, you felt the glare of your Father though.

A creaking open sound of a door being open interrupted the intense aura of the room, the person who should be celebrating her success entered, and you felt so bad for ruining her event. She walk pass through at your Father and handling the brown envelope in her hands to your GrandFather.

The brown envelope contain a papers and few pictures, a sigh of a signal on unbelievable things that they had been seen, furrowing your eye brows wondering what it is that made them looks like they did something wrong, you just finds out what the contain of the papers after your Aunt told you to take a look at them.

This time its your time to be more angry, it turns out, someone witness what really happened in the beginning and even caught them on camera. The image of the man with a small blurry but visible scenarios in the picture was shown, he slap Knite in the face and that explains why you notice earlier before you went there, he had this small blush in his cheeks and it wasn't a make up, but the slap that cause him that.

Your Aunt had full access of everything that is needed, and as the ambassador of HG, owner of MTF and one of the respective person in Turkey, she will make sure that he will not going to get away with this, hurting her guest in her own occasion and the night that should have been ended well, she will never forgive the bastard.

She decided to put them in a prison for harassment, blackmail and for ruining the event. He'll be put on where he belongs, you were excuse as soon as your name was finally cleared to them, you also grab the evidence along with you as you walk pass through at your Father, you didn't seem to notice his presence because of your burning anger.