CHAPTER 26: SPECIAL!

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•SOME MISSPELLED AND GRAMMATIC MISTAKES•

⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

[this chapter is only for the readers and Hakken! Happy happy birthday our favourite cosplayer!]

--

ITS BEEN two whole years since you and Hakken started dating each other, you were the first one who confess your feelings to him and to your whole heart content he also likes you back, even you are aware of he was biologically a woman you didn't mind and respect every single things and decision he made, and as long as you and him loves each other nothing it matters to you. Tomorrow was his birthday and yet here you are in a great panic not knowing what to give to him as a birthday present.

Last time you knew how he loves strawberry so much that you began to bake and tried so many pastries that you never been done in your life. Baking his favourite tart with the berries that he likes, and he must say that you were actually a good cook and have knowledge on baking as well.

He loves to watch you bake and especially likes it when you ask for his assistance. Back on thinking what kind of present you should prepare for him as you peek to the room where he was currently reading books in his desk. He didn't see you as you glance to the tones of list in your hand.

Probably this is your most longest list for today, ingredients needed for the cake, decorations, foods list and your special gift for him. Sighing as you silently grab a bag and went out to secretly buy all of this, and you needed to hurry because if he caught all the things that is listed it won't be any surprised.

Starting from buying an ingredients from the supermarket due to cooking many dishes that he likes for his special day, many of them had their prices high you have to bargain to get the right price for your budget you've been outside for more than an hour due to having many bags in your hands and carrying them all at once.

Surprisingly when you went home he left a note saying that he needed to run an errands which it was perfect because you can prepare everything in secret since he doesn't often to open the fridge, you've stock many things you bought from the store.

And then you started to make a process for the cake, starting it early will be good and fast to make for tomorrow, beginning to proceed on step by step procedure on making the ingredients mix into the bowl, you were a bit in a hurry a little thrilled that you might get caught by him in surprised.

You immediately put everything in place on where he won't find or notice something, you've clean the plates and bowls not wanting for him to sees an evidence. And in order to complete the task you also prepared a lunch for the both of you, prepared for his questions on asking where have you been and you'll answered that you went to the store to buy goods for todays lunch.

You smiled to the thoughts of being all ready, as you heard a sound of keys clanking at the doorknob you glance your eyes at the front door to see him entering with an envelope and papers in his hands, he then put his shoes away and step into the mat. His eyes glance directly to the kitchen when he heard plates being puts down to the table.

On the other hand, you went to him with your pink bunny apron wraps around your body as he smiled when you approaches and greeted him. The smoke coming out of the kitchen through his nose, he could smell the delicious and alluring sweet scent of the food. You hug him and kisses his cheeks, as he pinch your nose and peck a kiss in your forehead.