CHAPTER 14:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer: i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•some grammatic errors•
⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

--

YOU WATCHES Knite as he wave goodbye on you at the airport this is his last day and you were a bit sad when he leaves, it was around three in the afternoon and you needed to went home as you just ride on a taxi that is only thirty-minutes away from your house, while you were inside you check your phone and to your shock tons of messages had bewildered you and these messafe are not only coming from Shunsuke but also from Hakken. 78 unread messages from Shunsuke while 38 messages from Hakken, you got frustrated and reploed to eberu single one of them.

Shunsuke was not online and probably sleeping by now, while Hakken had already seen your messages of apologizing at him for the late reply to his text, you sigh in reloef when he said it was alright and he knows that you were busy. He ask you how is your day and replied that it was all fun and alright, and even told him you and Knite were having a good tour around.

You saw him typing and then he didn't seem to sent whatever he wanted to say to you as he stop to his typings, you got startled when he suddenly call and attempting to want some video chat with you, you panic and hurriedly brush some of the strand of you hair, clearing your throat and accepted it.

He was in his cosplay wig and had some freshly white polo he was wearing, you immediately blush when he looks so perfect at everything, at the corner of your eyes you notice that you were near at home and had to stop there aa you went inside quickly and rushes to your room. He ask where have you been and you replied that you went to see Knites off to the airport to make sure he gets on safe.

He nodded his head at you with a small rubbing his hand at the back of his neck you notice how he seem to be quite uncomfortable for some reason and how he looks hesitant infront of you, you ask him in a chuckle what is wrong and why does he looks like he wanted to tell you something, tha tis when he sigh first and you were waiting for him to say his other words while you were sitting at your bed.

Slowly opening his mouth and was about to let out his words when suddenly someone called him on the other side you thought it was probably his friends of something, you chuckled when he sheepishly smiled, his words was just cut off because someone called him. You told him to first and you won't hang up as he stood up to his seat and leaves the camera open while he was gone.

You on the other hand grabs the chils at your side and comfortably lays down to your bed holding the phone up while you were waiting for him, you struggling to open the bags of chips, you had to sit up and balance your phone between the pillows to let the camera sees you as your eye brows was furrowing from how hard the chips to be open.

You've tried every sides of it and was holding your breath till the bag of chips finally opens, a chuckle can be heard from the line of your phone, you turn to it as you saw that Hakken was already back and smiling at you with a small laugh he made, you ask him what is he laughing about.

And he told you by how cute you were struggling to open the chips, which made you nervously laugh and hide your small blush that is starting to form to your cheeks, you even joke that the bag was fighting for his life and you just open its lid, which he chuckled at this. You and him talk for a while, you notice how he made you laugh every time and didn't even know he had this side of his aside from being a little clumsy.

Remembering the time that you and him ate some dumplings at Shanghai you were started to blush not only you and him are acting like a couple but also mistook as a couple! He ask you why are you being quiet all of a sudden which you made an frustrated  move of shaking your head at him, you told him you were just thinking of something you should eat, which is a lie.