CHAPTER 30:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer; i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

• SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES•

⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

--

YOU DIDN'T expect him to says that, now you were wondering just how much did he drink to be so sobber like this. He was still hugging and clinging in you while glaring dangerously at your fake fiance. Isaac on the other hand had to distance himself at you, he seem to be looking at the woman with a wild pet clinging on her right now that he had to step back before getting hurt.

Hakken was furrowing his eye brows at the brat besides him, he told him not to drink too much but now its already too late to complain since ifs already happened, later on Shunsuke's drink was replace by juice because he wanted to get drunk.

You on the other hand was having a mental breakdown inside cause of pure happiness, the secretary was back and also sat besides you he told you that your Aunt was finally in her chamber and sleeping peacefully, you thank him as he nodded.

Knite was pouting so bad that you turn your attention into the man next to you, he then grabs your jaw and force you to look at him as you did, he then kisses your cheeks which cause you to blink at him while everybody else was in pure shock when he did that.

You then felt a little wave of color black in your eyes and then suddenly passes out, everyone was going to catch you but Hakken was the only one who succeed, after pulling the drunk Knite besides you he catches your head just in time, it turns out you fallen asleep due to too much happiness, on the other hand you fainted.

"What happened? Why did she suddenly passes out?" Isaac question with worried look on his face. Your head was resting on Hakken's shoulder while Knite on the other hand was resting Shunsuke's, he got drunk and fallen asleep as well.

"Cera had an sleeping disorder called Narcolepsy where people suddenly fall asleep after having too much emotions that they couldn't handle anymore" Luzim explains with a sigh, he already knew this sort of disorder you had, you have been fighting this since the very long time but too much of everything will cause you to passes out.

In a few minutes they waited for you to woken up as you did, it took for fifteen minutes before you wakes up and finds yourself sleeping on Hakken's shoulder, he gave you a smile when you woken up which is something you like to see everytime you wakes up in the morning.

Fighting this disorder is a lot harder than you thought, because everytime you are with them you felt like you are going to passed out every minute, good thing that you can hold it but not for much longer. Luzim gave you a water which you took it and had a sip of it. Isaac was also worried but you tell him not to.

After a few minutes have pass the party was still in going and some people are slowly leaving which you decided to take a rest since you are tired already, Isaac and his Father had to go as well so you wave a goodbye at him. Your Father then kisses your forehead as a goodbye, he told you he had a business meeting in America that he needed to flew all the way there.

You nodded and he also told you he will make it at your birthday for tomorrow. After their cars leave you went back inside to find Shunsuke and Hakken was carrying Knite on their shoulder, you help them went to the hallway until they got to the room.

Knite was really drunk and didn't bother to wake up. Even if Hakken slightly slap him by the face he wouldn't wake up, you laugh at what he did, Shunsuke was in the bathroom and taking a small bath to freshen up his body. While you and Hakken were at the couch feeling so drained and tired.