CHAPTER 18:

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

Disclaimer:  i do NOT own anything except for the story i made!

•some grammatic errors•

⚠️FAKE SCENARIOS⚠️

--

TODAY IS THE DAY, the 20th of November 2021 the 15th Anniversary of Miranñe Tuschiya Foundation and you were very nervous that you only slept for three hours, the special guest was in the on the fourth floor of the hotel while you were on the third floor, the celebration began at 4 in the afternoon until midnight. It was a nerve-racking moments of your life, not only your three cosplayers friends will be witnessing you for the first time in a formal attire but also your Father will be attending, and that us what you were all nervous about.

He is not especially fan of anything cosplaying and for him, a women is dress with a man's clothing it somehow irritates him and he disapprove of that, Luzim says that, your GrandFather and Father was now on the plane and in any moment they will be right here before the party started.

Many celebrities are invited to this event and many other investors, local founders, donators and of course the members of the team. Its already 2 in the afternoon and you were getting a little dizzy by how many hands were infront of you.

Ruckus in your room started, one was curling and fixing your hair, one was retouching your lips, one with fixing some of your make ups. And it was stressing by how they made fuss, to hurried your up. You had been under their care the moment you woken up. Firstly taken you to a bath, massage your bodies to relax and other things.

And you knew this all your Grandfather's idea from the beginning, well you couldn't decline his gifts because you knew he'll insist it till the end. A knock on the door you heard as you slightly turn your head as the the door open, revealing it was Shunsuke slowly peeking his head inside, you chuckled and told him to come in.

He was already dress up with the most formal attire and one of the best fashion you ever saw him through, you pause a little as many gasp from the background can be heard, saying in Turkish that he was handsome and tall. You sigh as they didn't know he understood what they were saying.

Just like you, Shunsuke can speak other languages as well and that includes Turkish. He smiled at you as one of the girls pulled a chair for him to sit down next to you while you can't fully turn your head on him because of many hands infront of your face.

He told you, you were already beautiful and doesn't need any kinds of colorful decorations in your face, you sigh by this with a natural blushing reaction of yours, he always knew how to flutter someone. You told him it was all your GrandFather's idea, and you can't decline it which he chuckled in a nod.

Asking where is Knite and Hakken, as he told you they were still changing and was making sure they also wear a formal clothing, you slightly nod your head at him, silence suddenly filled the room and all you could hear is the whispering from the back and only felt the soft brushes in your skin.

He suddenly went quiet and its really a little awkward for you, sweat dropping a little by the atmosphere and wanted to bring up a topic but failed because you couldn't think of anything by all the stares he was giving you even though you can't see him.

Shunsuke just watches you getting all ready from the make up, it was about to strike in 3 in the afternoon and to your relief the make up was done, his eyes was a little widen and just focuses them to yours only, while everyone in the room gasp a little, you blink twice by this as you heard them says how beautiful you've become.