1

Jisoo's POV

I just finish my work here,I'm a CEO of a company.Actually it's a legacy from our family that I was currently handling.Finally I finished everything,I stood up from my seat and stretched.

"Ahh that feels good."I walked out from my office."Go home now.Bye!"I said as I waved at my secretary.I ride the elevator and Lisa did too.Shes the vice president of my company.

"It's a tiring day,right?"Lisa said.

"It is.I'm so tired."We both came at the parking lot.

"Bye see you!"I said as I waved goodbye to her.

"Bye!"I went at my car and drove home,it's already 8 pm.I pressed a button on a remote-like thing that controls my house,then the gates opened.I drove in and parked,then I pushed another button to close the gates.I got off my car and walked in my house.As I opened the door,my three year old daughter ran into my arms.

"Dada!"She shouted excitedly as she jumped in to my arms.I hugged her.

"My little Lia."I kissed her cheek."Miss me?"She smiled widely.She nodded cutely.My wife walked in,she's Bona.Kim Jiyeon.

"Good evening,honey."She greeted me.I walked to her,still Lia in my arms then I kissed her lips.

"Good evening."

"Mama dada,Lia hungry."Lia said.I chuckled and my wife laughed.

"Okay let's go and eat dinner."We went at the dinning table and food's all ready.We ate dinner,then after I took a shower.I went to my daughter's room to read a story for her.After,she fell asleep in my arms.I put a blanket on her then I kissed her forehead."Good night,my little princess."I walked to the master's bedroom,my room with my wife.Shes seating at the bed reading a book.I kissed her cheek then I sat beside her.

"Jisoo,do you think I'm pretty?"My wife suddenly asked.

"Of course.You are the prettiest girl I know."I said.

"You're too kind and too faithful."

"That's what I promised when we got married."She laid on my chest.

"I want to have a adventure."She said.

"Well we can go to Paris.Or Singapore whenever you want."I said.

"Not that kind of adventure."

"Then what?"I asked curiously.

"I mean in our marriage."

"What is it?"I asked.

"I want you to have an affair."

"WHAT?!"I shouted in shock."Are you even in your right mind?"

"I am!I just want myself to be competent as your wife.I am always assured that you love me and such,but I want our marriage to be more exciting."I stood up.

"I won't do that ever,in my life.I will sleep in Lia's room."I said as I walked away.Is she crazy?

-

A week later..

After the night of our argument,Bona never asked about that crazy idea again.I was at my office and she proposed to find a new secretary for me since the previous one resigned.I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."I said.She walked in.Oh it's my wife and she's with a girl.

"Hi,honey.I found a perfect secretary for you!"She said."Go on, introduce yourself."My wife told her.

"Annyeonghasayo,I'm Park Chaeyoung."