3

Jisoo finished her work then she went back at her home.She parked at the house,then she went in,as usual her daughter's waiting for her at the living room.They don't get nannies for her since they want to be hands on parents to their only daughter,and they can't risk her life,given that Jisoo is a high profile business tycoon,she doesn't want any harm for her family.Lia grew up to be a disciplined kid,she's never been a burden to her parents.

"Dada!"Jisoo opened her arms and Lia jumped to her.She hugged he tight and spinned her around.

"Hello my baby.Where is your mama?"She asked.

"Chen cook food."She said,pointing at the kitchen.Jisoo kissed her forehead and out her down.

"I'll go to mama wait for me okay?"Lia smiled widely and nodded,Jisoo smiled back then she walked to the kitchen,seeing her wife cooking.She walked towards her carefully,Bona didn't notice her since she's busy.Jisoo sneaked her hands on Bona's waist then she backhugged her."Good evening,honey."Bona still didn't forgive her,so she put Jisoo's hands away from her waist.

"Go look after Lia and wait for dinner.We will talk later."Bona said.

"Okay."Jisoo said in a sad tone,leaving her wife alone.She went to Lia and waited for dinner,then they ate quietly.Jisoo took a shower then afterwards,she took her daughter to shower too.Her wife waited at the master's bedroom."Baby,will you help dada to talk to mama?"Jisoo told her daughter.Lia's head tilted,seems asking why.

"Why?"

"She won't talk to me.I'm sad."Jisoo said,pouting.Lia walked to her and held her face.

"Okay talk to mama."Lia said.Jisoo smiled widely.

Perks of having a daughter.

"Let's go."She held her hand and they went at the master's bedroom,Jisoo opened the door and Lia ran to Bona's arms.

"Mama!"

"Why are you here,baby?"Bona asked.

"Talk to dada."Lia said.Bona looked at Jisoo sharply,Jisoo gave her a nervous smile."Imma out!"Lia walked out,leaving her parents alone.Jisoo sat next to Bona.

"Honey,I'm sorry for thinking that way.I was just paranoid and such.But I promise I will trust you.Okay?"Jisoo said.Bona nodded.

"Okay.Just accept Chaeyoung,she's very kind and she needs to work for her family."Bona said.

"Okay,love.I'm really sorry again."

"It's okay,Ji.I understand."Jisoo moved closer to her wife and hugged her.

"I just don't want to do anything that could hurt you.I love you so much."Bona kissed her forehead.

"You're forgiven.I love you."

"I love you too."

The next day...

Jisoo was awaken by few kisses on her cheeks,she opened her eyes and it's her wife.

"Good morning,time to go to work."Jisoo smiled.

"Yes ma'am."Jisoo got off the bed and got ready for work,she had breakfast with her wife and her daughter before she's ready to go."See you later!Bye!"She waved her hand as good bye then she ride her car,she drove to her company.She went to her office,it's hard this days without a secretary.She was working when the door opened,startling Jisoo.

"Oh sorry I forgot to knock."It was Park Chaeyoung.

"It's okay.You're Park Chaeyoung,right?As far as I can remember.Pretty sure my wife already gave you a background on this work,so you can sit there at the table and start your work,Ms.Park."Jisoo said.

"Don't call me by my surname its way too formal.Just call me Chaeyoung,Chae or Chaeng.Whatever you're comfortable to call me."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay,Chaeng.Now start your work."