29

"Here you go.I signed all the papers already."Mark said as she gave Jisoo the folder."All set."

"Thanks."Jisoo was following him with her eyes as he walked to Chaeyoung.

"If you don't mind,I want to invite you for a dinner if that's okay."He told her.

"Su-"

"Nope.She have a son back home who's waiting for her so she have no time for that."Jisoo said,interrupting the two.

"Son?Thats great!Pretty sure he's cute.Oh gosh I love kids!I can come over and cook for the two of you if you want."Mark said.

"Can you just leave Mr.Tuan?Your relationship is purely business.Act like a businessman."Jisoo said.

"Excuse me?OUR relationship is purely business because you're the owner,not her.I just want to take her out for a dinner.You don't care."

"I do care because this is my premises and we should talk purely about business right here."Jisoo said.

"Okay fine!Chaeyoung if you're agreeing with the dinner,give me a call or text.When you're out of Miss Kim's premises.Okay?I'll go now."He said after leaving his calling card at Chaeyoung's table."Bye."He left.

"Why are you being so rude he's a client.Act like a CEO."Chaeyoung said.

"Why did you suddenly became mean towards me?You used to care for me a lot."Jisoo said.

"I'm not being mean!You're the one being mean to him.Why are you acting this way?What's wrong with you?"

"I told you I was protecting you!You know what?I don't care anymore.If you wants to go with him then go with him!Gosh!"Jisoo went back at her table,frustrated.Chaeyoung was guilty,but she knows she needs to push Jisoo over the edge until Jisoo admits that she likes her,then she can already offer her on running away with her,as like the original plan.

Just a little more,Jisoo.Just a little more.

-

Jisoo went home to her family,she walked in and her little baby Lia,ran towards her.

"Dada!"

"Hello baby."

"Hi honey welcome home."Bona kissed her."Anyway can you leave Lia with Taeri first?We need to talk."

"About what?"

"Just follow me."Jisoo put Lia to sit next to Taeri,then she walked with Bona to the kitchen.

"What is it?"Jisoo asked.

"I will be in Paris trip this weekend for two weeks!A fashion designer invited me to learn on her studio!"Bona said excitedly.

"Oh congratulations honey you deserve it."Jisoo said as she hugged her wife.

"And another thing,Lia will come with me."

"What?Why?"

"You're a CEO,you're busy with work.You cannot focus to her."

"But Taeri's there."

"I don't think you'll entrust our little girl alone with her."Bona said.

"Yeah right.You have a point."

"And you know Lia can't survive a day without me since most of the time we're together."

"Good point."Jisoo said.

"Okay so will you let me leave with her."

"Okay,alright.Just call me from time to time."Bona hugged her.

"Yay!Thanks Jisoo!I'm so grateful that you're my wife!"