26

"Hey Chae,thank you for taking care of me I really appreciate that.You can go now,I'll be fine."Jisoo said.

"You sure you won't be needing my help?"

"I'm here,I can do it."Bona said.

"Okay if that's the case,I'll just see you at work.Bye."Chaeyoung said before leaving them.She went back at her home,she went straight to her son's room who was already sleeping.She gave him a forehead kiss."We'll be complete very soon.Just hold on."

-

After three days Jisoo was able to come home.She rest there for a while.She was seating at the couch,watching as her daughter ran around.Bona stayed with her and working at home while Jisoo's still sick.

"My daughter's cute aren't her?"Jisoo told Taeri,Lia's nanny.

"She really is.Shes not even a burden.You raised your daughter well."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you.I'm glad she's not giving you a hard time."

"Yeah really.I wish I have a family too."Taeri said.

"You don't have your own family?"

"I was married.I used to have a wife.We wanted to have a baby,she went through IVF but then she had a miscarriage.Our life went downfall,after a year she wanted to try again but we don't have much money for that.Then the rest is history.I hadn't been with her for almost four years."She said.

"That seems to be really awful."

"It is.I was just waiting at the right time to have her again.I miss her so bad."Jisoo tapped her back.

"You'll have her soon.Back in to your life."

Poor thing.

Taeri smiled.

"I wish so."

"Dada dada look I made a paper plane!Riri taught me!"Lia said happily as she rushed to Jisoo's lap.

"Riri?"

"Taeri!"She said.

"What a cute nickname you gave me."Taeri said.

"It suits you,Riri."The little girl said."Dada I'll teach you to make one too!"Jisoo smiled.

"Okay."

"I need help here!"They heard Bona shout from the kitchen,she's cooking lunch for them.Jisoo was about to stand.up but Taeri stopped her.

"I'll go help her,you can just stay with your daughter."She said.

"Thanks dude."Taeri left them.

"So,you wanna play with my plane dada?"Jisoo smiled.

"Of course."

-

MIDNIGHT.

Chaeyoung was so excited,every night Jisoo calls to check on everything.Just hearing Jisoo's voice is enough for her.She received her call.

"Hello Chae?"

"Hello how are you doing now?"

"Good,maybe I'll come there in a few days.How about you?How ,is everything doing there?"

"Good,I got to close two deals and the other one cancelled the meeting.Everything is doing great,I'll send you the emails you need to read."

"Okay thanks Chaeyoung.I gotta hang up now,I'll go sleep."

"Okay good night!"

"Good night."She turned the call off and put her phone at the night stand.

"You should be resting not working."Bona said as she sat next to Jisoo,she came from the bathroom.

"Yeah yeah.I just need to hear everything since I'm still the CEO."Jisoo said.

"Okay okay.Now go sleep so you can get a good sleep."Jisoo smiled and kissed her wife's lips.

"Thank you for your worry.Good night.I love you."

"I love you too."