20[M]

It's another day,they were meeting with the land owner today.Its already afternoon when the man came,and it's pretty hard to get him to talk about the land because he's talking about his life.Its almost evening yet they're still not talking about the land.

"Oh wait wait I'll get you some wine."He said,leaving them for a while.

"What are we gonna do?We need to talk about the land."Jisoo whispered at Chaeyoung as soon as the old man left.

"Patience,Jisoo.We need to build a relationship with him so it will be easier.You need to calm down."She said.Jisoo sighed and nodded.

"Fine,fine."The man came back and they were both forced to drink it.

"You two are good drinkers."The old man said.

"I don't think this girl is a good drinker."Jisoo said,pointing at the drunk Chaeyoung.The old man chuckled.

"Your wife's drunk,go take her home."

"No she's not my wi-"

"Go go.Itls getting late."

"Okay,okay."Jisoo carried Chaeyoung to her car.She brought her to the passenger's seat and drove home.She have high alcohol tolerance that's why she can still drive.They came at the unit,she brought her inside.Chaeyoung opened her eyes,then she suddenly hooked her arms on Jisoo's shoulder."What are you doing?"

"Jisoo.."Chaeyoung whispered,she used her pointer finger to trace Jisoo's nose,down to her lips."Why do you have to be so hot?"

"What?"Jisoo was surprised when Chaeyoung held her collar and crashed their lips together.Jisoo was unable to respond,it's like all of her senses shut down.

"Watch me."She pulled Jisoo to sit down at the bed,she removed her coat first,then she unbuttoned her shirt,now she's in skirt and sleeveless shirt only.Jisoo licked her lips.

Shes so hot.

Chaeyoung pulled her to stand up,she got Jisoo's hand and put it in her waist.

"Am I sexy?"She asked.

"Yeah."This time,Jisoo held on her nape and pulled her for a deep kiss.Jisoo pushed her at the bed,going on top of her.She kissed her again,Chaeyoung removed her coat and unbuckled her belt.Jisoo used her hands to tear Chaeyoung's shirt,Chaeyoung also removed her skirt,helping Jisoo.Now she's only on her undergarments."Why do you have to be so fucking hot?"Jisoo cursed.She sucked on her neck,right on the sweet spot.Chaeyoung was holding tight on her hair.

"Oh yes there.."She moaned.Jisoo unclasped her bra,she started massaging Chaeyoung's right breast,while she sucked on the left."Fuck Jisoo!"Chaeyoung cursed.Jisoo stopped,then her hands traced on Chaeyoung's panties.She removed it,then her fingers found Chaeyoung's clit.

"You're so wet,baby."Jisoo whispered,running her finger on her clit.Chaeyoung bucked her hips,desperate to get Jisoo's finger inside her."Impatient,huh?"

"Jisoo stop teasing me please."Jisoo grinned.

"Okay then."For Chaeyoung,this seems to be Sooya.All her actions and teasing..this is all like Sooya.Jisoo removed her pants along with her boxers,freeing her dick,which have been hard all this time.Jisoo positioned herself on the wet entrance."Ready for this,baby?"

"Yes please."Jisoo held on Chaeyoung's jaw tight.

"I need you to beg for it."

"Please,Jisoo.Fuck me."Jisoo grinned,holding on her hips as she entered her in one,swift move."Fuck!"Chaeyoung held on Jisoo's arm tight,as she was trying to adjust from the feeling of having Jisoo inside her again.She feels so full..no one ever made her feel this way.Jisoo started thrusting,settling in a slow pace.

"You're so tight like a fucking virgin.."Jisoo whispered as she thrusts.

"Jisoo harder..faster.."

"I can't hear you,darling."

"Daddy..please fuck me harder and faster."Chaeyoung whispered on her ear.

"As you wish."She thrusts faster,Leaving only the head of her dick then suddenly bottoming out,making Chaeyoung feel it at the pit of her stomach.

"Jisoo oh my gosh!"She screamed.

"Scream,baby.Let them know who fucks you well."Jisoo said.

"Daddy!"

"Good,baby."Jisoo was sucking on her nipples,getting her nearer to her orgasm."Ughhh I'm cumming!"Jisoo massaged her clit,to make her cum faster.It seems to be effective as she felt her tightening around her.

"Ugh faster please!"Jisoo did what she was gd until she bottomed out,spurting all her cum inside Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung cummed too,just in time while Jisoo fill her up.Jisoo's dick softened,and then she finally pulled out.She laid beside Chaeyoung.

"I'm sleepy."