15

Chaeyoung left for a while,she ride a taxi,going to Junkyu's daycare.She got off her car and went out.She walked inside the day care,and her son found her.

"Mommy!"He ran to Chaeyoung's arms.Chaeyoung carried her.

"Hi baby.You're coming with mommy at her work today."Junkyu tilted his head cutely.

"At your office?"

"Nope.Its different.Don't tell anyone about mommy's office,okay?It's a secret so shhhh."Chaeyoung said.Junkyu giggled.

"Shh."

"Okay let's go."She carried Junkyu's bag and they ride a taxi,going to Jisoo's office.They came there,they walked to the elevator,Junkyu was fast to gain the girls' attention.

"Hi pretty!"He said.

"Aww you're so cute!"They were swooning over Junkyu when the elevator's door opened,to Jisoo's office.

"Sorry girls,we need to go.Lets go,baby."

"Bye bye!"Junkyu gave them a flying kiss before he followed his mother.Chaeyoung held his hand then they went to Jisoo's office.Jisoo's eyes went to their direction.

"Oh is that your son?"Jisoo asked.

Our.

"Yeah.Go on,Junkyu introduce yourself."Chaeyoung said.Junkyu bowed.

"Annyeonghasayo Park Junkyu imnida!"He said cutely.Jisoo smiled.

"You're cute."

"Hi!"Lia said excitedly.She doesn't interact with other kids often as Jisoo and Bona were over protective to their only daughter.

"Hello!What's your name?"Junkyu asked.

"Lia!"

"Go on little boy play with her."Jisoo usually doesn't allow her daughter to play with other kids specially boys,but she was comfortable with Junkyu,she's convinced he is a good boy.

"Okay!"Junkyu walked to Lia and they get along quick.Chaeyoung walked to her table to continue her work.

"We don't have much to do today,we can just leave it tomorrow.Why don't we take out the kids in the arcade?I mean it's pretty boring here,you know?Or at the kid's park they would love that."Jisoo said.

"Yeah sure.Whatever you want."

"Okay let's go."Jisoo turned her computer off."Hey kids,let's go out!"Jisoo told them.

"Where we going?"Junkyu asked.

"Out.To play."Jisoo said as she caressed Junkyu's cheeks.She can't help it,the boy's too cute.

"Yey!"

"Okay Lia come here."Jisoo carried Lia.

"Dada carry Junkyu too."Lia said.

"Okay okay."Jisoo took Junkyu in her other arm,making the two little kids giggle.

"Dada strong!"Lia said.

"Dada strong!"Junkyu copied her.Jisoo chuckled.

"You both are too cute."Chaeyoung found it cute so she took a photo of it.She opened the door for Jisoo and they left.They went to Jisoo's car,Jisoo put the two kids at the passenger's seat then she ride at the driver's seat while Chaeyoung was at the shotgun seat.Jisoo drove to a nearby mall,the two kids were holding her hand as they walk inside the mall,they went to a kid zone,a kid's café.Jisoo paid for the entrance and they walked in,she took Junkyu and Lia's shoes off.

"Okay go run,but be careful.Don't go away far from each other.Junkyu,please watch over my Lia."Jisoo said.Junkyu did a salute.

"Yeah!"Jisoo smiled.

"Okay go."They left,leaving Jisoo and Chaeyoung.They sat at a table to chill for a while.

"How old is your kid?"Jisoo asked.

"He's three years old."

"Oh..same age as Lia.No wonder I'm comfortable with him at the first place.Do you mind if I ask something?"Jisoo asked,as she was really curious about it.

"It's okay.What is it?"

"Are you married?"

"Nope.Single."

"Uhm..where's Junkyu's father?I was just really curious I'm sorry."Jisoo said.

"It's okay uhm..that..that person left..us."

"Oh that person must be a total asshole to leave you with a son."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung just looked at her.

If you only knew,Jisoo.If you only knew.