31[M]

"J-Jisoo you're just drunk."Chaeyoung said.

"Do you think a drunk person could do this?"Jisoo kissed her lips passionately that surprised her a little.

"Jisoo!"She screamed when Jisoo carried her,carrying her to the master's bedroom.Jisoo pushed her to lay on the bed.

"I don't think I'm drunk here,missy.I can still carry you here."Jisoo said.

"What are you gonna do?"

"What do you think?"Jisoo took off Chaeyoung's coat,she kissed her neck down to her collarbone.

"Is it selfish if I want you all by myself?"Jisoo whispered huskily.She left a mark on Chaeyoung's neck,marking her as hers.Jisoo ripped her shirt off and removed her skirt,leaving her only on undergarments."Why do you have to be so hot that everybody wants you?But I guess I'm the only one who can put you on my bed and fucked you like no one ever did."Jisoo said,kissing her again.

"Oh gosh Jisoo.."She moaned as Jisoo sucked on her neck once more.Jisoo's hand went down her panties,getting it off her.While the other hand wrapped on her neck,choking her.

"Are you mine,Chae?"

"Y-Yours.."Jisoo smirked.

"Yeah..mine alone.You're do wet down here.Is this all for me?"

"Yes..yes oh my gosh!"She screamed as Jisoo inserted one finger inside her.

"Like it,honey?"

"More..more please."

"Please what?"

"Please..daddy."Jisoo grinned and fuck her once more,adding one more finger.

"Moan my name,honey.Don't be shy.Let me know who fucks you well."

"Ohh..ugh Jisoo I'm cumming!"Her legs shook,cumming on Jisoo's fingers.Jisoo pulled her fingers out,licking her fingers clean.Jisoo unbutooned her polo.

"It's fucking hot here."Jisoo unbuckled her belt and removed her boxers,her cock springing out."I'm all fucking hard for you,Chae."Jisoo was like a whole different person,but for Chaeyoung,it's a common someone..someone she remembers.Jisoo kissed her lips again,she used both of her hands as she parted Chaeyoung's legs.She positioned herself,slowly sinking on Chaeyoung's wet heat.

"Oh gosh..oh Jisoo fuck.."She moaned.

"Yes baby?What do you want?"

"Fuck me harder..daddy."She whispered in Jisoo's ears seductively.

"Just like I thought."Jisoo held on her hips,fucking her in a fast and hard pace."You're so fucking tight shit.."

"Jisoo.."

"Yes honey.Moan my fucking name."Jisoo said,she unclasped her bra,then suck on her left nipple.

"Oh gosh Jisoo!"Jisoo was so rough,leaving marks around her collarbone.

"Mine.."

"Fuck Jisoo I'm cumming!"Chaeyoung cummed once again.Jisoo followed,cumming inside her.After emptying inside her,she pulled out.She laid beside Chaeyoung and wrapped the blanket to the both of them.

Can I own you,Chae?

-

Jisoo woke up,she totally remembers everything that happened last night.And somewhat,it doesn't feel wrong.In the opposite,it felt so right.At least for her.She removed the blanket and replaced it with new ones,she put it at the basket then she went downstairs.She expected Chaeyoung to leave but to her surprise,Chaeyoung was cooking breakfast for her.And also wearing one of her shirts.

"Hey good morning.I'm sorry I have to  wear one of your shirts,or is this yours?You..uh..ruined my shirt kasg night."

"Oh...I'm sorry.Its okay keep it."

"And don't worry,I'll just cook breakfast for you then I'll go home.I know you'll tell me to make sure that no one will know what happened between us and just forget it.Don't worry,I'll do it."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo stepped closer to her then she held her hand.

"What if..what if I don't want the both of us to forget anything?"