40

Bona can't stand it anymore.

I need to tell the truth.

She stood up then she walked in the front.

"Hey what are you doing?!"Taeri asked.

"I'll make a confession.This time,I don't care if I'll go to jail or not.Everything is messed up,anyway."She said.

"Bona stop!"

"No,not now Taeri.I'm done with this.Yes I'm married to her.She works for Jisoo's company before and after discovering that she had broken up with her girlfriend,Taeri made a plan."Bona said.

"Bona!"She was about to stand up but the policemen stopped her.

"Go on."The jury said.

"At the same time the personal assistant job is vacant,so she pushed me to have a relationship with Jisoo.To do everything just for her to get me pregnant.Thats her plan and after having a baby with her,we can use the kid to get Jisoo's fortune."

"No that's not true!"Taeri shouted.

"It is!Now that I had Lia,we planned for Jisoo to have a relationship with Chaeyoung to used it against her.You made fake documents to prove that I'm not married.Knowing about Chaeyoung and Jisoo's relationship,you asked me to talk to her because you know that she could never say no when it's about Jisoo.Having a affair that will lead us here on the court,getting her in jail,getting Lia's custody,killing her so everything instantly falls on our hands when I'm Lia's guardian!"Bona said.

"Stop your filthy mouth!"

"Order of the court!"The jury shouted.Jisoo was astonished.This is far from the Bona she knew for years.

Why?

"But for the time I am with Jisoo,she treated me right.I fell in love with her because the way she treats me is far from the way my real wife treats me.She was a good person,but I was held up by Taeri.Jisoo doesn't deserve any of this."She said.Tears fell from her eyes but she wiped it."I have another confession to make."She says.

"What is it?"

"Lia is not my daughter."She said.

"What?So you mean she's not my daughter?"Jisoo said.

"No..no.She is not my daughter but she is your daughter.That time I thought I was pregnant,it's just phantom pregnancy.I became infertile after having a miscarriage just few months before I met you.So I needed to get a baby that matches your DNA."She looked at Chaeyoung."I'm sorry."

What?

"Lia,is Chaeyoung's daughter."

-FLASHBACK-

"What do we do now?"Bona asked Taeri after she discovered that she's not really pregnant.

"Wait..there's someone pregnant with Jisoo's child..just in the same timeline."Taeri said.

"Who?"

"Chaeyoung."She said with a grin.

-

"That time I told Jisoo I'll go to my province to have the baby there but in fact,I'll just wait for Chaeyoung to give birth to get her baby."

-

"Are you sure you wanna go there alone?I could come with you."Jisoo said.

"No no I can do this myself alright?"Bona said.

"Okay,be careful there."Jisoo caressed Bona's fake baby bump."Bye bye,baby.Don't give your mom a hard time."

Four days later..

The plan was burning the hospital,to sneak in and get the baby.Bona and Taeri was there,waiting for the cue of the person they paid to burn the place and get the baby for them.

"He gave me a call.He is at the back of the hospital let's go!"Both of them walked there,and they saw a basket where the newborn Lia is.Bona carried her.

"Hello little one.I'll be your mommy from now on."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"That's all that had happened,I'm sorry."Chaeyoung was in tears,she couldn't believe it.Her daughter..was alive.Jisoo walked to Bona and slapped her,the other policemen parted them.

"How dare you!"Taeri,was just watching them.

"If I can't be happy,no one will be."She grabbed the gun from the policeman beside her and pointed it to Jisoo."Bye,Kim Jisoo."

"NO!"

*BANG

-

One part left lezzgo