17

"Mama!"Lia get her gloves off her hand,she got off from the chair she was standing then she ran to Bona.Bona carried her.

"Hello,my princess."She walked towards Jisoo and kissed her on the lips.

"Good evening."Jisoo said.

"Good evening."She looked at Junkyu,pretending like she's not aware who Junkyu is."And who's this little boy?"

"Annyeonghasayo Park Junkyu imnida."Junkyu said.

"He's my son."Chaeyoung said,trying to get along with the play.

"You're cute."

"Mama we cleaning dishes."

"Really?"

"Down!We need it finished!"

"Okay okay."She put Lia down at the chair,she wore her gloves again to help out the others.

"I'll go wait at the room."Bona said,leaving them all.They finished up,then it's time for Chaeyoung and Junkyu to go home.

"I'll drive you home."Jisoo offered.

"No we're fine.We can just ride a taxi."Chaeyoung said.

"What about calling you a cab or something?"Jisoo asked again.Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Junkyu and I will be fine."

"Okay,okay.Bye.And take care."

"Kiss."Junkyu said as he pouted,he kissed Lia's cheeks,then Jisoo leaned down,he also kissed Jisoo's cheeks."Bye bye!"

"Bye!"They left the house,Junkyu wore his daycare bag.Chaeyoung and Junkyu walked a little far from the house of the Kim's,then she called her driver.He came quick,Chaeyoung put Junkyu at the kid's seat then she sat beside him.

"Let's go home."

"Yes ma'am."The driver drove them home,they came there in no time.Chaeyoung carried Junkyu inside,then they saw Chanyeol waiting for them at the living room.

"Uncle!"She put Junkyu down so he can run towards Chanyeol.

"Hello little boy.How's your day?"

"I had new friend Lia!"He said happily.Chanyeol looked at Chaeyoung,like she have something to explain.Junkyu yawned.

"Are you sleepy now?"He asked.Junkyu nodded and placed his head on Chanyeol's chest."Okay let's go."Chaeyoung just followed them to Junkyu's room,before they got there Junkyu's already asleep.Chanyeol put him in the bed,he removed his shoes and socks while Chaeyoung was very careful while changing his shirt."I waited because I was worried on what happened to Junkyu since he wasn't home.You didn't give me a text."Chanyeol said.

"I was busy."

"Busy with whom?With that Jisoo?"

"Chanyeol I'm tired,okay?I don't want to argue and this is my life and my son's life.You don't have to intervine each time.We will be fine.Go home."Chaeyoung said before leaving him.

Jusoo took Lia for a shower,she got her clothes changed and she was ready to sleep.Jisoo read a book for her as she always want to listen to her dada's voice.

"The end."Jisoo closed the book,she looked over her daughter who was fast asleep.She gave her a forehead kiss then she laid her at the bed properly."Good night,baby."She said before leaving the room.She went at the master's bedroom where her wife was waiting for her.She sat at the bed.

"Let's go sleep."She told her.

"Jisoo."Bona called her name.

"Hmm?"

"I don't want that boy near our daughter."She says.

"Why?"

They can't meet each other,Jisoo.Sorry I can't tell you why.

"We don't like anyone near Lia right and specially he is a boy?Aren't you jealous?"

"Why will I be jealous?They're just friends honey.Toddlers.Its fine.They have been closed quick,we got nothing to worry about.You're just tired.C'mon let's sleep."Jisoo pulled her wife closer to her."Good night.I love you."