5

Jisoo woke up,not finding her wife beside her.

"Where is she?"She walked downstairs and found her wife feeding thier daughter."Isn't it too early for Lia's meal?"Jisoo asked.

"Well I'm thinking if you can bring her at the office since I won't be able to watch her today."Bona said.

"Why?"

"I'm going to find a nanny for her and I will go through some vacant places around for my upcoming boutique shop."She said.

"Have you called mom so they could watch over Lia for a while?"Jisoo asked,talking about Bona's parents.

"Yup but they're in Jeju with my brother so they won't be able to watch over our daughter."Bona said.

"Ohh..okay.I'll just go get ready."

"Okay."Jisoo got ready for her work then she went back downstairs to pick Lia up,she'll dress her up."I'll get ready too."Bona said.

"Yeah sure."Jisoo brought Lia to the little girl's room,she opened up her closet.

"What would you want to wear,my little girl?"She asked.

"That!"The kid said,pointing at the pink blouse paired with pink pants.

"Okay."Jisoo dressed her up then they got Lia's bag ready,then she carried her.

"Ready to go with dada at the office?"The little kid smiled widely.

"Yes!"They walked downstairs and waited for Bona,she came downstairs too.

"Where would I drop you?"Jisoo asked.

"Here's the address.Its the agency so I can get a nanny for our daughter.But later I'll go to other agencies too,we need to get the best nanny for her."

"Okay,honey.Do what you think is best."Jisoo said.They all went at the car,Lia and Bona were at the passenger's seat and Jisoo at the driver's seat.Jisoo drove Bona to the address she told her.

"I gotta go now.Bye."

"Okay see you."They kissed."Bye take care."

"Goodbye Lia see you at home."

"Bye bye mama!"Bona kissed her forehead then she left the car.Jisoo drove to her office.They came there and they went to her office,she opened the door and Chaeyoung's already there.

"Good morning,Chaeng."Jisoo greeted.

"Good morning,Jisoo."Lia tilted her head,like she've already seen Chaeyoung somewhere.

"Baby she's Auntie Chaeng.Or are you comfortable if she call you aunt?"Jisoo asked Chaeyoung.

"No problem."

"Mama's fwend?"Lia asked.

"Yeah.She probably have seen you somewhere."

"Yeah.When Bona talked to me she's with her."

"Ohh."

"Anyways Jisoo you have a meeting by 9 am,it's 8:30 already."Chaeyoung said.

"Oh gosh can we cancel it?No one will watch over Lia."Jisoo said.

"We can't.Mr.Choi is on his way."Chaeyoung said.

"Oh gosh what will I do?"

"You can go at the meeting,I'll watch over her."Chaeyoung said.

"You sure?"

"Yup."

"Okay.Lia,be good to Auntie Chaeng,okay?"Jisoo said.Lia smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Okay!"Jisoo left her with Chaeyoung and she went at the conference room,Jisoo can't really focus at her meeting because of Lia,she barely trust anyone about her child.As soon as the meeting ended,she's almost running just to come back at the office and there she found her daughter seating on Chaeyoung's lap while singing a song.Jisoo smiled.

She already gained my trust.