7

Jisoo and Chaeyoung went at the room.

"Thank you."Jisoo told the one who brought them at the room and gave him a few hundred pesos.

"Thank you,ma'am."The guy bowed and left them.She recieved a text message from her wife.

"Oh Lia's awake already."She recieved a video call from her wife so she answered it."Hi baby!"She waved at the camera.

"You where?"Lia asked.

"At the hotel room."

"When will you come home?"

"In two weeks,honey.I'll be there again.Behave while you wait for me to come home,okay?Always follow mama's words."She said.Lia nodded.

"Love you,dada."Jisoo smiled.

"I love you too."Lia kissed the camera.

"Mwuah."

"Thank you."

"Did you ate already?"Bona asked.

"Nope.Maybe I'll rest first."

"Okay,I gotta turn this call off since I'll cook dinner for us."

"Okay,I'll rest too.Bye love.I love you."

"We love you too.Go Lia wave bye to dada."

"Bye bye!"Jisoo turned the call off anf when she looked at the bed,Chaeyoung is already asleep.

"Woah."She's like seated when she fall asleep,she didn't even took her shoes off.Jisoo removed her shoes then she put her on the bed properly.Chaeyoung already removed her blazer exposing her skin through the sleeveless shirt,but Jisoo didn't mind.After that Jisoo put the blanket on her.She went at the couch then she lay there,closing her eyes to take a nap.

AFTER FEW MOMENTS..

Chaeyoung was the first one to wake up,she wondered how she ended up laying properly at the bed since she remembered that she liked passed out on the bed and didn't get to lay properly.She looked at Jisoo at the couch.

Maybe she's the one who did it for me.

She smiled.

"Such a gentlewoman."

-

Today Jisoo was in a meeting with a local.Theyre in a restaurant.

"Okay so should we close this deal already with a contract?"Jisoo asked.

"Okay.Deal."Jisoo smiled and she had a handshake with the guy.

"Thank you,Mr.Martinez."For the next few minutes they just talked about life.Chaeyoung felt her lips dried,but she forgot her lip balm at the car.

"I gotta get something at the car.Can I borrow the key?"Chaeyoung whispered at Jisoo.

"Here."Jisoo gave her the key then she walked out of the restaurant then she went on Jisoo's car,but then,two men blocked her.

"Hello,Miss Beautiful."

"Who are you?"She asked.

"English pre.Spokening dollars.(She's speaking english.)"The other guy said.

"Dollar?You want a dollar?"Chaeyoung asked,not understanding the two.

"No,no miss.Uhm..you come with us."The other guy gripped her hand tight.

"Hey let go of me!"She whined.

"Just come with us and have fun!"Jisoo,saw the two guys holding on Chaeyoung through the glass windows.

"Oh Chaeyoung!"She immediately hop off her seat and came running just to go to Chaeyoung."Let go of her."She said firmly.The guys chuckled.

"Come with us too."The other man was about to hold her but she kicked his hand and kicked the other guy's hand too."Aww!"

"I told you to let go."Jisoo said.

"Matapang tong batang to ah.(This kid's strong.)"

"Edi subukan natin.(Let's try her.)"Jisoo was surprised when the guy threw a punch on her,but she successfully dodge it,then the other guy also attacked her.

"Pre gripuhan mo na to!(Dude stab her!)"Jisoo didn't understand them but then the other guy took out a small knife,stabbing Jisoo's stomach.

"Jisoo!"