30

"Call me when you get there."Jisoo told her wife.

"Yeah I'll be calling you."Jisoo knelt to the level of her daughter."Baby,I'll see you in few days.I love you."Jisoo said but Lia hugged her tight.

"Come with us,dada.Please.."

"I'm sorry baby I can't.."

"Why not?"Lia asked as she pouted.

"I'm really sorry,baby.I have a lot to do here.Don't worry,I'm gonna call you."

"Lia let's go now."Bona said as she detached the little girl from Jisoo.

"No no I want dada!"

"Come."Taeri carried Lia,even she's throwing tantrums.

"We'll see you in a few Jisoo we'll go now bye."Bona said as they rushed leaving.

"No dada!"Jisoo can't do anything.She left,wiping the tears away from her eyes.She doesn't like seeing her crying like that.She went to her car,then she drove to her company.She entered the office,not in a very good mood.

"Jisoo.Hey.Whats wrong?"Chaeyoung asked,she knows if there's something wrong with Jisoo,she already memorized her behaviour.

"Nothing."

"C'mon Jisoo tell me.I won't be able to help you out if you won't tell me what's wrong.You can't just keep what you feel to yourself."Chaeyoung said.

"Uhm..my wife and my daughter left today."

"What?!Like you split up?"

"No no.My wife went to Paris for her fashion desire and of course,my daughter would be with her because she won't last a day without her.Its just..I feel so lonely.Is this how they feel whenever I leave?Argh I don't know what I'm feeling."Jisoo said.

"It will be fine,Jisoo.Days will gone by and you won't notice that they're soon be back with you."

"Yeah right."

-

"Lia stop using the phone,say ba bye to your dada you need to take a nap."Jisoo heard Bona's voice.

"I don't want to sleep mommy I want to talk to dada!"Lia said.

"Lia,follow your mom.We can talk later."Jisoo said calmly.Lia pouted.

"I miss you,dada."

"I miss you too."

"Bye bye.Mwuah mwuah!"

"Bye baby."Lia turned the call off,Jisoo sighed.She fixed her things,it's 8 pm already.Time to go home.

"Ji."Chaeyoung called Jisoo.

"Hmm?"

"I'll keep you company.I can have dinner with you tonight."Chaeyoung said.

"No need,you don't have to do that.What about Junkyu?"

"He's at his uncle's,he'll be fine.But I don't think you are fine."Jisoo chuckled.

"I'm not.Okay come have dinner with me."They went to Jisoo's place,Jisoo cooked dinner,then they had dinner together."How's Junkyu,by the way?"

"Doing great.He loves science so much and also getting better in writing."Chaeyoung said.

"Woah we have the same favorite subject.What a coincidence."

Because he's your son.

"Oh wait I'll pop a champagne."Jisoo got a bottle of champagne and opened it,then she poured it to their wine glasses.They finished it.Jisoo finished two more glasses.Jisoo stood up."I..I'll drove you home."Jisoo said.

"No need I can get a ride.Jisoo?"Jisoo suddenly leaned on her shoulder.

"You know what?I don't want you to leave..I want you to stay here with me."Jisoo said.

"What??"

"I'm so jealous over that Mark."Jisoo held her nape."I want you..all by myself.Only mine."