37

Two days have passed,Jisoo was glad that Bona didn't attempt to get anywhere near her daughter.They were here at her office,Chaeyoung brought Junkyu in to soothe the loneliness for Lia.Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo,she's more serious,she doesn't smile often unless it's for the kids.For those two days she changed a lot.Jisoo had a reflection too,she's planning to end whatever she started with Chaeyoung.

"Are you alright,Jisoo?"Chaeyoung finally had the courage to ask Jisoo that.

"I'm good.Don't mind me."Jisoo said.Suddenly a employee came in.

"Ma'am there's some policemen outside looking for you."He said.

"What?"Soon the policemen came in.

"You're Miss Kim Jisoo right?"They asked.

"Yeah why?Hey hey-"The policemen immediately started handcuffing her."What's this stop!"

"You're under arrest for adultery."

"WHAT?!"

"Here's the warrant of arrest."The other man showed her the paper.

"What the heck?"

"You have rights to remain silent and anything you'll say could be used against you."

"Now come with us."

"No Jisoo!"Chaeyoung shouted.

"Look after Lia for me.Tell Lisa to manage everything for a while.I gotta go.I'll be back before dawn."Jisoo said before she was dragged outside.She was put inside a police car,then she was brought to the police station.She sat at a chair.

"Now can we talk about this case you have,Miss Kim?"The police asked.

"I'll call my lawyers.Talk to them."

"Alright."Jisoo gave her lawyers a call and soon they came.Her eyes caught Bona with Taeri.She was so angry but she cannot show it for it can just cause a big ruckus here,and can be used against her.She got out because of bail.She stood up and finally she was freed from the handcuffs.She walked towards Bona.

"You're the one who wanted this and now you're suing me for this shit?You cheater."Jisoo whispered at her.

"Shut up,Kim.See you in court.Soon you'll loose your daughter,including everything you have."Taeri said with a grin.

"Stop."Bona shush her.

"Disgusting."Jisoo said before walking away.She went back at the office.

"Oh my god you're finally back!"Chaeyoung hugged her."What happened?"

"Bona filed a case against me.Adultery.She had a proof about us."Jisoo said.

"Oh.."

"Dada!"

"Chuchu!"The two kids ran to hug her.

"We thought they will hurt you and you not coming back."Jisoo smiled.

"I'll always comeback for you,my princess."

"Chuchu can I have sleepover in your house?Lia invited me."

"Sure.Later."They finished the day and good thing Junkyu always have spare clothes,so he can sleep on Jisoo's penthouse.Of course Chaeyoung's with them.They went at the penthouse after their shift ended,they had a movie marathon before going to sleep since the next day is a sunday so it's day off.The two kids fell asleep on their arms.

"Where are we gonna put them?"Chaeyoung asked.

"In Lia's room."They went there,then tucked the kids to sleep.Jisoo kissed her daughter on the forehead,she looked at her dearly.

I don't want to loose you..

And Chaeyoung saw it.They went out of the room,then they sat at the couch to finish the movie.

"You look bothered."Chaeyoung asked.

"Yeah..if I went to jail,sure there will be a custody battle and Bona have a pretty good chance to take Lia away from me.I don't wanna loose her...she's the only one I have."Jisoo said.

"You know I once lost a daughter too."Chaeyoung spoke.Jisoo looked at her.

"What?"

"I lost my daughter.Junkyu was supposed to have a twin sister.But upon birth,she died."

"Oh..sounds awful."Jisoo said.

"I know how painful it is to loose a kid.So if you need me to help you,I'll willingly do everything just to help."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you.Thank you for being here with me,Chae."