28

"Hey I brought you lunch."Chaeyoung said,giving Jisoo a lunch box.Jisoo opened it.

"Thank you."Theres a little note there so Jisoo read it.

Eat well~

-Junkyu

Jisoo smiled.

"Junkyu knows how to write?"

"Yeah he learned it recently and he have been practicing."Chaeyoung said.

"Such a smart boy.Thank you for the food and your son's very thoughtful."

Our son.

"Welcome."Jisoo started eating as well as Chaeyoung.After their lunch time,Jisoo had a meeting.

"Good morning Mr.Tuan I'm Kim Jisoo."She introduced herself.

"Hello miss Kim."He said as he had a formal handshake with Jisoo.His eyes fell on Chaeyoung.He was astonished with her beauty.

"And you?"He asked.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung.Miss Kim's assistant and secretary."He nodded.

"Can I call you Chaeyoung?And just call me Mark."

"Oh yeah of course you can."

He isn't that casual towards me.Whats with this man?

"Okay let's take a seat."Jisoo said.She sat at the middle seat,Chaeyoung sat beside her then Mark sat next to Chaeyoung as they listened to the business proposal Jisoo's company made.Jisoo noticed how Mark was talking to Chaeyoung more,she even heard Chaeyoung laughing.

What are this two talking about?Goddamn it.I can't fucking hear!

Jisoo was so pissed off and she doesn't know why.

"And that's all of the report.Anymore questions?"The project head asked.

"No it's fine.We got this deal closed.I'll come back next week to sign the papers."Mark said.

"I can just send you the papers,you don't have to come here."Jisoo said.

"I want to it's okay.I don't have much things to do tomorrow anyways."

"Okay then it's a great deal with you Mr.Tuan.But can you stay first?We have some few matters to talk about."Jisoo said.

"Oh okay."

"Chaeyoung,leave with the rest of the people."Jisoo ordered her.

"Okay."Everybody left,leaving the two.

"So what's the matter we're gonna talk about miss Kim?"Mark asked.

"Stop it,Chaeyoung is not for game.I know you're a playboy.Don't use her for your pleasure."Jisoo told him,eyeing him sharply.

"Oh easy,Miss Kim.I will not use her.I am just getting to know her.Why are you overprotective,anyway?I might think there's something going on between the two of you that makes you react like this."He said.

"There's nothing going on between us,alright?I am just being like this because I know you and chaeyoungs a friend of mine."Jisoo defended.

"Okay whatever you say.I gotta go now.Bye bye."Mark left and Jisoo went back at her office where Chaeyoung is.

"Don't get to close to that Mark,he's a playboy.He might use you."Jisoo said as she sat at her swivel chair.

Is she jealous?Chaeyoung thought.

"Don't worry Jisoo I can handle myself.I'm a grown up."Chaeyoung told her.

"That guy is a bitch,I just want you to be careful."

"Why though?Why are you so concerned?"Chaeyoung asked,Jisoo was quite for a while.

Right.Why am I too concerned anyway?

"Because uh.. you're my friend and I care for you.Yeah.Thats it.So be careful about him."Jisoo said.

"Okay."Chaeyoung grinned.

The plan's working.