4

Jisoo was busy doing her work,as well as Chaeyoung.Time flew fast,it's time for lunch.Chaeyoung stood up,but she's pretty surprise that Jisoo didn't even move and just did her work.

"Won't you eat lunch?"Chaeyoung asked.

"No.I don't usually eat lunch.Time's running and I had to make the most out of it."Jisoo explained.

"Okay I'll leave for lunch now."

"Okay you can go."Chaeyoung went at the canteen then she got a tray,she also get a meal for Jisoo since she's worried about her skipping meals.Shes really that kind of person.She cares for everyone.People were looking at her as it is weird to bring food at the elevator,specially at the working floors.She got off the lift then she asked someone to open the office's door for her.She walked in and put the food at Jisoo's table.

"What is this?"Jisoo asked.

"Food?"Chaeyoung said.

"For what?"

"For you.You didn't eat lunch."

"I'll be fine,Chae.I just don't like the food here it's tasteless."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung suddenly pouted,looking like she's about to cry.

"But I made an effort so you can eat.I'm not doing this to impress yo as I am a newbie,but I'm doing this because I'm a concerned citizen.If you don't want it,I can just throw it.I'm really sorry,Miss Kim."She said and was about to put the food away.Jisoo felt guilty,she immediately stopped Chaeyoung.

"Okay okay I'm gonna eat this.Go eat your meal too."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Okay!"They ate their lunch,Jisoo could only chuckle.

My secretary's like a kid.

After they ate they continued working until 8 pm.A little late than usual.Jisoo stood up from her seat.

"Hey time to go home."She told Chaeyoung.

"Okay."They stood up and ride the lift together,going down to the parking lot.

"Oh shoot the shuttle's gone!I forgot to put your name on the list."Jisoo said.

"Shuttle?"

"Oh well our company provides a transport for our employees.From picking up to going home."Jisoo explained.

"I can just ride a taxi."

"No there's no public service nearby that's why we provided the shuttle.If you would let me I can drive you home,then tomorrow you'll be fetch up by the shuttle.Just give me your address."

"Okay."Chaeyoung said.Jisoo got her address and they went to her car.Its rare for a boss to drive her employee home but here Jisoo is.Chaeyoung could really say Jisoo is a ideal person.They reached Chaeyoung's house.

"And we're here.If I'm right."Jisoo said.

"Yeah it's here.Thank you Miss Kim."She said.

"Cut the formality.Just call me Jisoo,Ji or whatever you're comfortable with.Soo Ji Jisoo.I have a lot of nicknames."Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Okay Jisoo.See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."Chaeyoung got off the car and Jisoo drove to her home,she came there and her family  just finished dinner."Sorry I didn't get to have dinner with you.We went home a little late than usual then I drove my secretary home since I forgot to  get her name at the company's shuttle."Jisoo expkainedm

"It's okay."Bona said.

"Okay!"Little Lia imitated her.Jisoo smiled and carried her daughter.

"You're really cute."

"I'll just make this little girl go to sleep,go have dinner then take a shower."Bona told her.

"Okay."The two left,Jisoo went at the kitchen and finished her dinner.She took a shower like her wife told her and she waited at the bed,Bona came.Jisoo opened her arms and Bona sat next to her.She hugged her wife tight."This is a relief after a whole working day.I'm so tired."Jisoo said.

"Jisoo can I go back to work?"Her wife said.

"Why?"

"I mean Lia's already three,we can leave her at my parents then fetch her up at night.Or we can just hire nannies."Bona said.

"Why would you want to go back to work?"Jisoo asked.

"It's boring and I want to persue my dream as a designer again.You know I love that much.Please Jisoo let me.Its my biggest dream!"Bona begged.Jisoo sighed.

"Fine.We can get few nannies for Lia,let's not bother your parents."Jisoo said.Bona smiled and hugged her then kiss her lips.

"Yay!Thank you so much!"