6

"Dada!"Lia said happily.Jisoo sat next to them.

"Hello my little girl."She said as she pinched Lia's cheek."Thanks for watching over her."Jisoo told Chaeyoung.Chaeyoung just smiled.

"You're welcome."

"By the way next week,we'll be out of the country since I'll talk to some new investors in the Philippines,I'm extending my company there so I need you to take note of important things and arrange my schedules."Jisoo said.

"Oh yeah sure."

"Okay."She faced Lia."Baby,behave,okay?Auntie Chaeng and I will be working.You can get your toys at your bag and play with it while we do the work.Okay?"Jisoo said.Lia smiled widely.

"K."

"You're really cute, strawberry."Jisoo said as she pinched Lia's cheeks again.

"Strawberry?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Well we found out about her when my wife's five weeks pregnant,when she's just as tiny as strawberry seed."Jisoo said.

"That's cute nickname."

"Yeah I know."

-

Today Jisoo's set to leave the country,Lia knows it since her parents told her last night.Jisoo kneeled just in her daughter's height.

"Be kind towards mama,okay?I'll be gone for two weeks so you need to behave."Jisoo said as she pat the little girl's head.Lia hugged her,then her daughter sobbed at her shoulder.

"Dada don't leave..stay please?"The little girl begged.Jisoo doesn't want to leave too,but she have to.

"If I could then I would,baby.But I can't.Its work."It's always hard to separate the two since they have a very incredible bond,it's hard to say goodbye because Lia doesn't want to be separated from Jisoo for too long.Jisoo planned to leave while Lia's asleep,but it's just Lia's awake before she leaves.Bona held on Lia's shoulder as she knelt too.

"Baby,let your dada leave,please?She needs to work."Bona said,but she just hugged Jisoo tighter.

"Baby listen to mama.I'll call you once I get there,okay?"Bona carried Lia,who's still crying."Bye baby."Jisoo gave her daughter a forehead kiss,then she kissed her wife's lips."Bye,honey.I love you."

"I love you too.Call me once the plane lands."

"Okay okay."Jisoo went to her car,today Lisa's driving for her.They drove to Chaeyoung's house to pick her up,then they went straight to the airport.

"How's our hotel reservation?"Jisoo asked.

"I thought you did reserved for us since you didn't asked me to do that."

"Oh gosh I forgot to tell you."

"You can just get one when you get there.Theres many hotels around Manila."Lisa said.

"Okay."They came at the airport then they boarded on Jisoo's private plane,Chaeyoung caught Jisoo stating at her family's photo on her phone.

"You miss them that quick?"She asked.

"Of course.I miss them every minute of the day."Jisoo answered.

"They must be so lucky to have you."Chaeyoung said.

"I am lucky to have them too."After few hours they finally landed at the airport,as soon as Jisoo entered she called her wife.

"Hello?"

"Hey,hon.I'm already here safe and sound."

"That's good."

"How's Lia?"

"She fell asleep while crying."

"My poor baby.Video call me once she wakes up."

"Will do."

"Okay bye.Love you."

"Love you too."She turned the call off,they got their things and they went out,they got to the car Jisoo rented for their whole two weeks stay.

"Bring us to the nearest five star hotel."Jisoo said.

"Yes ma'am."They came at the hotel,Jisoo walked in to the reception.

"Good afternoon can I get two hotel rooms next to each other?"

"Do you have any reservations,ma'am?"

"Nope."

"Oh I'm sorry we only have one room available for two since the single room were already reserved."

"Does it have two beds?"

"Yes."

"Okay,okay.I'll take it."