21

Jisoo woke up, Chaeyoung was nowhere to be found.She stood up,but to her surprise she was naked.

"What the hell?"Jisoo said as she tries to remember what happened last night."Sh*t."She cursed as the memory flooded her."What have I done?"She went at the bathroom to have a shower,she opened the shower and just let the cold water hit her body."Damn it!"She was angry at herself for cheating on her wife.She finished her bath then she went outside the room,Chaeyoung just finished cooking.

"Good morning."Jisoo decided to ignore touching the topic so it won't be opened up,they started eating breakfast,but Jisoo can't settle,they should talk about what happened last night.

"Chaeng."

"Jisoo."They were surprised to talk at the same time.

"You go first."Jisoo said.

"Its okay you go first."Chaeyoung said.

"No no it's alright you go first."

"C'mon let's not fight about this.Go first."Jisoo sighed.

"Okay.Uhm..about last night?I'm really really sorry I didn't meant to uhmm..touch you.I was a little sober and I can't help but touch you.I..I barely have done that and all my buttons were pressed so I barsly managed to stop myself.Plus the alcohol effect."Jisoo explained.

"Wait.You barely have done that?What do you mean?You have a wife."

"She's tired of the house works and I'm tired at work and also we were afraid that Lia would see us so we didn't do it."

"When did you last do'it'?"Chaeyoung asked.

"Like two years ago?I can't really remember."

She'll be a easy target now.

"Wait why are we talking about this?I just want us to forget what we've done.Whatever damags I have done to you.I don't want my wife to know this I love her."Chaeyoung nodded.

"You don't have to do anything,no one will know about this."

"What are you gonna say,by the way?"Jisoo asked.

"Oh yeah uhmm about the land,the son of the owner called.He wants us to come over and sign the contract.His father already settled everything."Chaeyoung said.

"Oh gosh finally."Jisoo said.Lets go later."

"Okay."

-

"Finally I can go home."The same day they were ready to go home,they went to the airport and ride a plane,going back to Seoul.They came there after a while,they ride a taxi,Jisoo drop Chaeyoung off first.

"Uhm..see you at work?"She said.

"See you.."Chaeyoung left the car and got her things, she waited until Jisoo finally left, then she went to her car.She came there in no time,she walked inside the mansion,her son saw her and he quickly ran to her.

"Mommy!"Chaeyoung hugged him.Chanyeol was there too,he was playing with Junkyu.

"Hi baby."

"I miss you."

"Me too."Chanyeol noticed the hickey on Chaeyoung's neck.

"Kyu,go upstairs first,I just havd to talk to your mother."

"Okay!"Junkyu left them.

"What is it?"Chaeyoung asked, clueless.

"Why do you have a hickey?"He asked.Chaeyoung immediately covered it.

"It's a insect bite."

"Don't lie.Is it from Jisoo?"She didn't spoke.Chanyeol scoffed."Why do you have to act like a whore,Chaeng?!"

*PAK

A slap landed on his face.

"You have no rights to call me that when you don't know anything."She said before walking away.