34

They went home,Jisoo cooked dinner tonight.She put it at the table.

"Let's eat."They ate their dinner,then after that they brought Lia at her room.Jisoo kissed her forehead."Good night,baby."Lia kissed her on the cheek.

"Good night too,dada!"They left her with Taeri,then they went at the master's bedroom,their room.

"Good night,honey."Jisoo kissed her wife's lips.But then Bona held on her nape,giving her a longer,passionate kiss,as if she missed her much.But Jisoo,pushed her a way in a gentle manner.It just felt wrong,at least for her.

"What's wrong?"Bona asked.

"N-Nothing.I just thought that you're tired.We don't have to do this,love.Lets go sleep and rest.Okay?"Bona forced a smile,then she nodded.

"Yeah..right.."

Have you already fell in love with her..again?

"Let's sleep now.Good night."Jisoo laid at the bed,back facing her wife.

God..what's wrong with me?I'm so doomed in this situation.

Jisoo closed her eyes,trying to forget all her problems even for a short while.

-

It's another day,Chaeyoung was looking at Jisoo's empty seat.

It's 9 am already.Where is she?

Then,she received a text message.

From:Jisoo

I'm sorry I'm not gonna make it.Had to stay with the family because they missed me.Please take care of my stuffs there,I'll come there tomorrow.Thank you.

To:Jisoo

Alright.

I was too used that long week that you're always taking care of me..only me and Junkyu.Now everything's back to normal.What are we gonna be,Jisoo?I'm confused..will this go somewhere?Or it'll just end like this?

Chaeyoung sighed,trying to brush off the idea.

"I'll just do my best..for Junkyu."

..and for me who's love for you never fade away.

-

Jisoo today was too excited to go back to work,it's just been a day yet she missed Chaeyoung much.She wasn't able to call her or even text her,because she spent the whole day for Lia and Bona.Jisoo finished herself for work,Bona just woke up.

"It's just 6 am..you're already going to work?"

"Uhm..yeah.I..I have work stuffs that I left behind yesterday since I was at home.So I need to prioritize it right now."

"Wait I'll cook for you."

"No just go back to sleep,sleep more Bona.I will just get to drive thru.Bye."Jisoo left,without even bidding a proper goodbye to Bona.She drive to a fast food,had her breakfast then she drove to her company.She came there,she was so excited that she can't stop tapping her feet on the ground.The elevator opened,Jisoo rushed to her office.She opened the door and saw Chaeyoung.

"You're early today-"She cut Chaeyoung off with a kiss.

"I..I missed you."Jisoo said.Chaeyoung smiled.

"I miss you too."

-

Bona was looking at the clips from the CCTV footages for the past days that gone by and there she saw lots of evidences about Jisoo and Chaeyoung's affair.She wiped her tears away.

"This is it,Bona.You got this."

"Yeah,love.We're close to getting the Kim's fortune."She heard someone.

"Oh my god you surprised me."She held Bona's hand.

"We are winning.Soon,Jisoo will be 6 ft under.So excited for that."