9

"You eat like a pig."Chaeyoung said as she laughed,seeing how much Jisoo eats.

"I didn't eat for two days what do you expect?"Jisoo said with her cheeks still puff from all the food in her mouth.

Still cute rabbit.

"That's the doctor's order so your wound can heal fast."

"What's the connection of that to my food?"Jisoo asked.

"Of course you can't eat because your stomach will be bloated and the wound may open up."Chaeyoung explained.

"Oh anyways have you called Ms.Domingo?Remember we need to talk to her.And also Ms.Gamora."Jisoo said.

"I did talk to them yesterday and we had the project closed."Jisoo looked at her confusedly.

"What?"

"I had a meeting with them and successfully disclosed each."Chaeyoung said.

"Impressive.What can I say?You have good marketing skills."Jisoo praised her.Chaeyoung smiled.

"Of course."I live like this almost all my life.

"I should definitely give you a raise."

"No need,I'm fine."

"No no no no.I am the boss so I'll give you a raise."Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Whatever you want."Chaeyoung said.

Still the funniest girl in this world.

Today the doctor visited Jisoo,checking her up.

"We will remove this bandage since your wound already dried up,you will have to clean this once a day.Okay?"The doctor said.

"Okay,doctor."

"Okay since everything's fine,you can settle the bill to be discharged.You just need to drink your medicines on time."The doctor said.

"Oh yes finally!Thanks doctor!I'm aching to go out in this place.Not to offend you doc but hospitals makes me more sick rather than heal."Jisoo said.The doctor chuckled.

"I do understand you.You are not the only one who said that."The doctor left.

"Can you settle the bill for me?Here."Jisoo handed her wallet."Get what I needs to pay."

"Okay."Chaeyoung left her for a while and she paid the bills,then they got ready to go back to the hotel.They went to the car,Chaeyoung was guiding her.

"You don't need to do that.I can handle myself."Jisoo said.

Prideful.

"Okay."Chaeyoung left her and walked first,Jisoo was trying to catch up but then there's a minimal pain on her wound.

"Ah."She hissed.Chaeyoung rolled her eyes.

"See?You can't.Let me help you."She helped Jisoo then they went at the car,she's the one who drove.They came at the hotel then they went at the room.

"Oh gosh I'm sleepy again.That medicine's side effects ugh."Jisoo complained.

"Go sleep there.I will look after you."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay."Jisoo removed her shoes then she laid at the bed,slowly dozing off.She took a small nap and when she wake up,she heard Chaeyoung having a conversation with someone.Shes seating at the couch,with the phone in front of her face.

"Oh you miss me?I miss you too.I'll come home soon,baby.All right?"As soon as Chaeyoung saw Jisoo awake,she quickly turned the video call off."Bye!"

"Who is that?"Jisoo asked curiously."Your boyfriend?Or perhaps girlfriend."

"No no it's not-uhh..just someone.Yeah someone."Chaeyoung said.

"Ohh..okay."