16

Jisoo's phone rang.

"Oh it's Bona."She answered the call."Hello honey?"

"Hi love I'm sorry I'm coming home late.I won't be able to make it to dinner.He is a old man and I tell you,he is narrating his whole biography and I have no choice but to listen since we're not yet talking about the place I want.He even invited me for dinner and I have no choice but to say yes I'm really sorry."

"It's okay,love.We will be waiting for you.I love you."

"I love you too and goodbye."The call ended.Jisoo looked at her watch,it's 5:30 pm already.

"Let's go grab the kids,it's time out."

"Okay."They went in and saw the kids having fun."Come here Junkyu!"

"Come here Lia!"The two kids ran towards them,they went out to get their clothes changed.

"I have many toys in house.Come I'll show Kyu!"Lia said.

"Yeah I want to see!"Junkyu said as he squealed.

"Dada let's bring them in house pleaseeee~"Lia begged.Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung.

"Is it okay to invite you for some dinner in our house?"Jisoo asked.

"No problem."Chaeyoung said.

"Okay."Junkyu suddenly jumped on Jisoo's back.

"Carry!"He said.

"Oh no Junkyu leave-"

"It's okay."Jisoo cut Chaeyoung off."I enjoy this."

"Me too!"Lia said so Jisoo carried her too.

"Okay let's go!"They went out and the three must really enjoy each other's company.Chaeyoung could only smile at the adorable trio.They went at the car,Jisoo put them at the passenger's seat then they drove home.They came at the house.They guided the kids out of the car then they walked inside.

"There my toys!Come!"Lia held Junkyu's hand and they rushed to her toy box.They scattered the toys and immediately play.

"I'll cook dinner,look after them please."Jisoo said.

"You can?"

"Of course I can!I don't know how did I learned it but I just know."

I taught you.

"So I gotta go."

"Okay."Jisoo left them,Chaeyoung sat along with the kids.She looked at them and they have the same face features,truly Jisoo's kids.They look like twins.After almost two hours,Jisoo came back.

"Dinner's serve."Jisoo said.

"Let's go!"The kids were racing to the dinning and Chaeyoung and Jisoo was just following them.They took their seats and started eating,the kids were not messy eaters,so they weren't a problem.

"It tastes good,Sooya."Chaeyoung said.

Oh shoot it slip off my mouth.

"Sooya?"Jisoo asked."Is that me?"

"Yeah uh..I just thought of that nickname randomly."Chaeyoung said.

"Oh..okay.Its cute.You can call me that."

"Okay."Chaeyoung knew she couldn't say that.It will mess things up.Its on their agreement that she can't bring up anything related to Sooya.A forgotten past.They finished eating then Jisoo put it in the sink.

"I wanna help washing!"Lia said.

"Me too!"Junkyu said.

"We can do this go back to playing."Chaeyoung said,but the two kids suddenly sulk,even pouting.Jisoo chuckled.

"We have kiddie aprons there,I think they can help drying the utensils."Jisoo said.

"Okay okay."They put on the aprons and the kids actually did help.Bona came in seeing the scene,theyre all smiling and having fun.Theyre looking like a whole real family,as they should.

They met..this can't be.

"Ehem."She fake coughed,gaining their attention.