Chapter 12

October came and the Araneta family is actually being ok already. Slowly, Cassy is becoming close already with her Mom. Not as close as before, but their relationship is now getting better. The awkwardness of their relationship is now fading.

That's what they thought.

They are now heading to Balesin again to destress. Greggy has been very busy with his business, Irene became busy with organizations, PYSB, and events, Luis and Alfonso became busy with their own families and work. On the other hand Cassy became busy with her job as the Student Council President as hell week started again. Events here there everywhere. No ending events are killing her. Same with her acads. She is a an over achiever that's why. She misses her bed already. Her last decent sleep was when she was with her Mom in Ilocos. Imee and the whole family was already in Balesin waiting for them. They'll be landing in 10 minutes. Cassy fixed herself and turned on her phone to capture the sky from the window seat.

They went out of the plane and went to their villas. The two boys together with their family have their seperate villas. While Greggy and his girls will share one villa. Cassy really wanted to have a seperate room, but she thought this can used to bond with her Mom.

Haha. Heck that bond.

Cassy was fixing her things when she felt some one back hugged her.

"I missed you baby." her Mom whispered to her. She was too stunned to speak. It took her a minute to face Irene. She hugged her back.

"Sorry, became too busy with acads, orgs and council." Irene caressed her daughter's hair and kissed her forehead.

"Don't stress yourself ha? Don't pressure yourself too much. We are always proud of you anak. No matter what. Hmm?" Cassy was touched with what Irene said that caused her to tighten the hug.

"Yes ma. Thank you." Cassy whispered. She is cherishing this moment. She is tired with everything, and with her Mom's hug she feels ok. Her anxiety, pressure, and worries in life vanishes with just one, tight, and long hug from her Mom. Her Mom is her PAHINGA.

"Thank you for being my pahinga sa nakakapagod na mundo ma." she whispered and stayed in the hug. Irene was shocked with what her daughter said. She kissed her forehead for several times and broke the hug. She made her daughter face her and cupped her beautiful face.

"No matter what happens, Mommy will be here alright? I'll always be your home, I'll always be your pahinga. Mommy's arms are always open for you. Ok?" Irene softly said and kissed her daughter's lips. She hugged her daughter again and stayed in that position for around 5 minutes. Their hug broke when Greggy went to them.

"Hey my ladies, lunch is serve na. Let's go." Greggy said and held their hands.

_____________________________________________

Afternoon came and they were already in the beach. Cassy was in the sand playing with her cousins when Irene called her.

"Anak, Cassy!"

"Po?" Cassy asked.

"Mag uusap lang kami nina Tita mo ok? Enjoy lang kayo diyan." she just nodded and continued playing with her cousins.

10 minutes later she became tired already with playing with her cousins so she decided to rest for a while in the bench. She was about to lie down when she saw Celeste already drowning. Without minding her fear with the big waves of the sea she rushed to her sister. She swimmed so fast to approach her sister. Luckily it's only low tide. She carried her sister and asked for help.

"Kuya! Kuya help! Help us kuya!" She shouted. Even if she is already weak. She provided first aid to Celeste.

"Shit baby please. Please." she whispered.