Chapter 23

Greggy just came home the states as he was fixing the papers of Celeste. Not because he was having an affair. No. He was fixing the papers of Celeste. Rachelle keeps on bugging him at Forbes to give her his child. He was on his way to Bulacan to talk to Irene. She knew he was coming. She also talked to her child about this which Cassandra agreed. 

Greggy just arrived in Bulacan at exactly 10 am. 30 minutes early from their designated time. Cassy on the other hand didn't want to get out of her room as she was still scared of her father. Yes, she had a trauma.

The couple are already together. They were just looking at each other until Irene broke their silence.

"What brought you here Greggy?" her cold voice welcomed him.

"H-hon. It's about Celeste." Greggy said.

"What about her? "

"Rachelle. Rachelle wants to get her. Nagbabanta na siyang kakasuhan tayo."

"So? Kasuhan mo rin siya. We have the best lawyers."

"Gusto niya rin kasuhan ang anak natin. She wants to file a case for Cassy. Harassment." with this, Irene's eyes widened.

"Ang kapal naman ng apog niya. I'll never let her accuse my daughter. I'll file a case. Trespassing, Child Abuse, Harassment at kung ano ano pa. Punyeta siya. Pati murder na. Tutal siya ang dahilan bakit nawala saakin ang baby ko." Irene angrily said. Halata sa mukha niya ang galit dahil ito ay namumula na.

"I know. I know. But hon, I need you here. Hindi pwedeng ako lang. Alam ko galit ka saakin. Galit kayo saakin. But right now, I need you. Please." Greggy pleads. He knew how his action towards his daughter affected their relationship. And he's guilty for that.

A week later...

The couple decided to go back to Makati together with their unica ija to file a case to Rachelle for hurting Cassy and Irene. But as parents, they talked to Celeste about her situation. It was not easy for all of them. But they made sure that she understood their point.

Why? What? How? All of this questions were answered by the both of them.

Was it that easy to give back Celeste to Rachelle? That was Cassy's question to her parents. Even her can't handle what's happening to her family. That triggered her anxiety attacks once again. She's with her Mom now back in Forbes together with her Father.

Her class just finished and she decided to go down as she's starving already. She was about to go to the kitchen when she saw her parents arguing again for the nth time. And it was about her again.

"God Greggy! Restraining order lang naman ang gusto ko! Bakit umabot ka na diyan?!"

"Hon naman hin-"

"Kung hindi mo kayang ibigay yon sa anak ko, ako nalang gagawa!"

"Irene please. Kakausapin ko ang lawyer natin. Calm down please."

"Calm down?! Calm down?! How can I calm down if Rachelle keeps on threatening us that she'll do something just to keep my daughter away from me. Ha? Greggy si Cassandra na yun! Yung anak ko!" Irene shouted.

"Please stop!" Cassy shouted. She's getting irritated with everything that's happening.

"Just please stop quarreling! Sa isang linggo ko dito wala akong narinig kung hindi puro mga sigaw ninyo!"

"May usapan na nga kayo ni Rachelle na aalagaan niya si Celeste ng ilang araw tapos ibabalik din sainyo eh. Hindi pa ba kayo napapagod?" Cassy irritatingly said. Her voice means something. That Irene noticed. Nanahimik ang dalawang nakakatanda that made Cassy heaved a sigh and went back to her room.