Epilogue

It was not easy for the Araneta couple, ever since the attack of the protestors to their daughter Cassy was experiencing nightmares already. They decided to make her sleep in their room to make sure that they are there for their daughter. 

"Hmm... D-don't hurt me please. I-i didn't do anything wrong. Please! I just want to go home! My mother is waiting for me! Please!" She screamed. Irene who was hugging her daughter, got startled with her screams. 

"N-nak." she whispered. She can hear her sniffs and sobs that made Irene open her eyes and panic.

"N-no! Hinihintay ako ng Mommy ko! I did not steal anything! Please!" She cried. Her cries became louder.

"Hon! Greggy!" Irene woke her husband up to help her wake their daughter up.

"Hon? Ang aga pa."

"S-si Cassy Greggy please." Greggy sat and saw that his daughter was already becoming worst. He helped Irene carry their daughter and place her to Irene's chest.

"N-no. I-I'm not evil please. Please! Help me! Help me! I am not a bad person! Please!" She keeps on shouting. She then started to move her hands as if she was pushing people away . She was pushing Greggy away without her knowledge.

"Cassandra! Cassandra! Love wake up!" He shaked her up.

"Luna... Luna anak si Mommy to. Wake up." Irene told her daughter as tears were also falling down her eyes.

"Cassandra!" Greggy raised his voice up that made her wake up. She was catching her breath at the same time crying. Irene hugged her daughter tight as Cassy was just holding her Mom's arms as if she'll be lost.

"T-they'll kill me. T-they trapped me. T-they're around me. S-sinasaktan nila ako. W-wala akong kasalanan."

"Shhhh tahan na anak ko. Tahan na. You are safe. Yakap ka ni Mommy. Tahan ka na ha. Hindi ka nila masasaktan. Mommy's here. No one can hurt you kapag kasama mo si Mommy ok? Daddy's here also oh." Irene cried while cupping her daughter's face. She was rubbing it's chest. Greggy handed her water and made her sit.

"Hey calm down na anak. Ok? Let's try go back to sleep?" Greggy asked as he caressed his daughter's hair.

"Hey hey. Breathe anak. You breathe. Sabayan mo ako. Inhale exhale there you go my baby love sige anak breathe." Irene was cheering her daughter at the same time tapping it's butt like a baby. 

"You suffered a lot na baby. I'm so sorry wala man lang nagawa si Mommy." Irene said in mind as she continuously kisses her daughter's forehead. 

Cassy also slept in Irene's hug after almost 20 minutes of making her calm by her parents. She was sleeping in her mother's chest, hugging her like she will be attacked again. Greggy was just staring at his daughter. 

"Maybe we should consult a Psychiatrist for her na hon? Na aawa na ako sa anak ko." Irene whispered as she was gently rubbing Cassy's arms. Just by looking at her you can see the tiredness and trauma.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow alright? You sleep na." Greggy said and kissed Irene's forehead and his daughter's forehead. He helped Irene place in a more comfortable manner. 

.........................

Days after Cassy experienced another nightmare, they went to her Psychiatrist to get her checked again. Hope, her doctor prescribed some medicine for her to drink. Irene and Greggy made their daughter feel that she is not alone and she will never be hurt again by those people. 

"Hey, you ok?" Greggy asked his daughter as he saw his daughter being alone in the garden, painting as usual.

"Hmm? I'm ok? I guess." She smirked and continued writing. She continued painting and Greggy sat beside his daughter. Alfonso and Luis were helping Irene make some snacks.